Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cold and Flu Community

This is a patient support forum for discussions regarding the common cold, and flu. Topics include symptoms, diagnosis, treatments and vaccine.
1 - 20 (of 2852) questions
So like a month ago or less I went to the doctor and they said I had sinus infection went back a week later and said I had bronchitis tha...
I came down with a cold 6 days ago on Wednesday which turned into a fever over the weekend. I've been taking Tylenol, but it didn't help...
Can you have bronchitis without chest pains? 12th day of cold and still coughing.
On Monday I began to feel sick - sinuses clogged, overly tired, very sore throat - after getting back from a 14 hour flight. Pretty sure ...
I had the flu (a long with my husband and children) we were all really sick for about 5 days. Everyone got over it except for me. I don't...
Hi I have hiccups since from today morning.... And I also have flu
Hi, I have been 500mg of Amoxicillin which I have to take 3 times a day until the course is complete and also Nystatin 4 times a day u...
There seems to be a stomach bug going around our house. I experienced fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite, and very bad indigestion. Yester...
hi i have a problem im 25yo healthy man who keep catching colds had like 7 since january with currently last one since Wednesday..i do ta...
According to the latest FluView Report from the CDC, the flu rate is increasing, and it's becoming more dangerous. A different strain, ...
Hi my doctor seems to think I’ve developed a case of mild Broncitasis since a case of phnomiua back in November I seem to have a dry co...
Since last night I've been taking Tylenol for a very sore throat. Since I woke up today I was taking two every 6 hours as the label said,...
Ok, so I'm a 13 year old girl, okay? And I have had periods ( probably not an issue ) and recently, I got a Very high fever, 104.3 Fahren...
I wasn't sure where to ask this question because there wasn't a category for walking pneumonia or upper respiratory infection , so here i...
I am suffering from Body pain and Strep throat . Took amoxicillin for a week and then visited Doctor he put me on azithromycin for 3 days...
I had a cold since Monday, spike a 102.2 fever Thursday night, took Tylenol around the clock to control the fever, but fever always comes...
My throat feels weird, like theres something solid in it (also when I swallow) + mucus & it's mildly painful--especially when I swallow. ...
I've been sick with what seems like a sinus infection for the past 3 weeks. I've had nasal congestion, feeling of fullness in ears, wet c...
Dear All Thank you for providing a great service. I wanted to get a second opinion on my ailment. I have the following symptoms: 1...
Hello everyone hopefully someone can answere this question for me. I had a cold for a week now almost gone. I tested my temp it was 98.8 ...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
80052 tn?1550346932
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.