Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Colitis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
My 5 year old in very healthy except for reoccuring abdominal pain. she has had past problems with consipation but has not had problems f...
For lack of knowing where else to post this question, I am posting it here. I am 48-years old, diagnosed with gastroparesis back in May,...
Hi, my mom was diagnosed with appendix cancer (Appendiceal Carcinoma) 2 years ago. I am not sure if you know much about this rare type of...
I have been diagonised as having colitis (amoebic) only from the stool test. The urine is clear. I have also done gyn scans which are a...
My dr called after an ultra sound to say something showed up on my liver. Now he wants bllod work and an mri. What could this be? Should ...
Ive noticed that my stool has ALOT undigested food in. my food is totally formed. Has alot other symptoms aswell Weight loss lose st...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem