Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Colitis Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding Colitis issues such as: Causes, Constipation, Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Drugs and OTC Medications, Fever, Living with Colitis, Loss of Appetite, Preventing Flare-ups, Research, Symptoms, Support, Surgery, Tests, Treatments, Types of Colitis
i have IBD since 10 years. now i am suffering from 6 anal fistulas. i have learned to cope with the. but my only concern is that can thes...
I am a 55 yr old female, no medications, with a history since 2003 of diverticulitis. I recently developed cramping and bloody mucousy st...
I am 21 yrs old and have had ulcerative colitis for the past 10 yrs. I am currently taking lialda 2 capsules twice a day. I basically sto...
I have chronic colitis and gastritis and I just recently found out that I may have acid reflux as well. I had my gallbladder removed a m...
For many years i have been experiencing problems with my digestive system but i have one that is upsetting me more....I will wake up in ...
Hi I went to see a colorectal consultant last week after having a few weeks of mild abdominal cramps in the morning (felt like mild pe...
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem