Colon Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
81 - 100 (of 1319) questions
I recently had a routine colonoscopy and just got the path report....hoping for some insight. I have one 4 mm tubular adenoma. The path r...
I have lower back pain and when I have to go have bow movement I have blood it
Ok, here's my question to the group. I had a colonoscopy 4.5 years ago at age 42 to investigate blood on surface of stool. Removed one ...
2 answers |
I have recently been having an urge to pass frequent stools through the day. When I go to the toilet, very little stool comes out along w...
Should I be concerned about small black specks (pepper) in tissue after B/M?
1 answer |
I just had a colonoscopy done and was told that I had an extrinsic impression that was found in the rectum! Doc ordered a pelvic ultraso...
1 answer |
My mother passed away a few days ago. She had been having trouble passing food, vomiting and not eating, so we took her to get an x-ray a...
4 answers |
I am 39 years male. I felt last 6 months little burning sensation in my left middle abdomen. 15 days ago start abdomknal cramping pain. N...
Back in July I had a few cases of rectal bleeding after a bowel movement. Two were days apart and the other occurred a couple of weeks af...
8 answers |
About a year ago I started to have a change in my bowel movements. I have bowel movements mire often than I did a few years ago. I now ha...
2 answers |
42 year old male. Have had rectal bleeding after bowel movements everyday for last year. Went for an exam yesterday and the colorectal s...
1 answer |
i have a knot the size a bit bigger than a grape on my left side right below last rib. I noticed it 2 weeks ago but my husband was in hos...
I am 13 and have been constipated for 2-3 weeks. I have also previously been constipated several times. I don't feel like I have gotten e...
5 answers |
Hey everyone! So lately I've been very worried for the past month. I started having constipation when I was 12, but it only recently st...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Why do I have Ischemic Colitis at age 22? I am a 22 year old female. I was diagnosed with Ischemic Colitis one year ago. I had out of ...
1 answer |
I passed out a week ago during the middle of the night. I ended up going to the ER a day later since I ended up with a headache. They ran...
Did my colonoscopy test today and details of the report : Findings - the colonoscope was inserted to the terminal ileum. Excellent vie...
1 answer |
Okay so 2 months ago i found out i was pregnant i made sure to take prenatals well i ended up miscarrying at 5 weeks i was devistated but...
Hi everyone, I'm an 18 year old female. I am overweight by the way. March this year I had my appendix removed, then 4 weeks later I was a...
I received a routine colonoscopy three days ago because I turned 50 and my father was diagnosed with colon cancer when he was 52, so want...
3 answers |
Colon Cancer Community
1.16k Members
1.32k Questions
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.