Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
First, some context.... In May/June of this past year, I developed a lump on my jaw bone. Thinking that it was a problem with a tooth...
What are the treatments for tbc and at what point is it necessary to extract teeth
I have a hard knot/lump on my lower right jaw bone behind my wisdom tooth which is still there. I noticed it yesterday and it makes it ha...
Hi there my names Tom, I'm a Biomedical Scientist. Here's my history. At about the age of 12 I had an 11mm overbite, a very triangular sh...
Dear doctor, Greetings!!! I have been wearing my fixed ceramic braces for the past 3 years now since i had an overbite. I never had ...
I had a Le Forte upper jaw surgery several years ago and am now having the plates and screws removed as a last resort to see if the screw...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.