Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Compulsive Behaviors Forum

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.
Hey everyone... Im 24 year old hterosexual white male and have always suffered from anxiety and i feel minor OCD. Anxiety runs very big i...
Hi I am new to this forum. Ever since I was a teenager I have always fantisized. I pretend like I have other people around that are not r...
A few months back my friend's 6 yr old son was rough housing with me and of course being 6 and young he was touching my breasts and pushi...
My daughter will be 9 years old soon. Problems we are havng when we the parents ask her a question she answers I dontknow or answers corr...
Were to begin....18 months ago my ex-wife started divorce proceedings. 12 months ago I met one particular girl that I'm obsessed with. I...
Good Morning I am 33 years, I had a first depression 12 years ago (mainly anxiety, not depressed), I took paxil 20mg for 2 years and r...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.