Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Compulsive Behaviors Forum

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.
26 Male. I started suffering from anxiety 2 years ago, My most common symptom was nervous stomach, no appetite, pacing, mind racing with ...
I am not sure if I am posting in the right place or not but here it goes.. I have really big issues with fear that someone or something...
My name is alexis and i am almost 13 yrs. old. Ever since about two years agi my parents have like been yelling at me about everything i ...
I can fall asleep within 10 seconds if I can just myself to lay thre, but it is getting myself to that point that is the problem. Here is...
I wonder if i am making this things up just ot explain the state i am in.Like i hypnotized and someone is telling me you wiil feel bad
i was just sitting here and i touched my ear and i felt a lump behind my ear on my neck...im very worried what could this be.....my neck ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.