Aa
A
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
1 - 20 (of 1712) questions
Hi all, I’m new here and after some advice. I’ve just received the results from my echo and it says I have Global Hypokinesia with mi...
Hi I'm 25 years old, female. I've been having some chest pain and shortness of breath. My heart speeds up and I feel like I'm trying to c...
I am 35 years old and a mother of 3. I work a desk job, inside and it requires very little physical labor. I have put on about 100 pounds...
So I have been on blood pressure medication for 2 years (I’m 32, 40mg of nadolol and 20 mg lisinopril) and lexapro and brupopion for my a...
This site saved my life 18 months ago when I asked if my symptoms were normal. I was advised to see my cardiologist immediately. Did so ...
my father was inthe hospital in 2005 with congestive heart failure . they put in a pace mker and difiberilater that same year' in 2007 in...
I am a 32 yr old male just diagnosed with CHF the doc. says my heart is pumping only 40% of the blood out each time it pumps. He says 50%...
My husband is 41, 255lbs. In Oct 2010 he was diagnoised with CHF with an ejection fraction of 30to35%. In Jan 2011 he was diagnosed by a ...
My grandfather is currently placed in icu with congested heart failur and heart is pumping at 15%. He now has phnemonia and his kidneys a...
My 90-year-old mother has advanced heart disease and went into the hospital with angina. Her heart rate was in the 30s and dipped into t...
My dad aged 65 is currently in hospital . He has had heart failure for 9 years and a week ago we told to come and say goodbye but somehow...
A relative who is in heart failure suffers terribly with painful ulcerating chilblains in the winter months has anyone had any treatment ...
Dilated or thickened of the right ventricular..
My hushand has been a diabetic for approximately 30 years. Recently he has suffered 3 bouts of congestive heart failure in one year. His ...
I’ve had this for 7 years and a bi-v pacemaker any chance to get better?
I’m 18 I’ve been having these weird symptoms for a little over a year now. My heart rate is really weird when im laying down its usually ...
A little bit about myself I am a 29 year old father of two full-time worker with a family history of heart disease my grandfather had i...
I am 24yr old and female. I recently went to have some blood work done and I found out that I have an extremely high triglyceride level w...
Hi all, Before I start, I should state that I am not looking for a diagnosis here, it would be idiotic of me to even think about asking ...
Sorry this is so lengthy, but I thought it best to explain everything that's going on to give you the best understanding and information ...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1499916784
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.