Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
1 - 20 (of 1696) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Earlier last year I started swelling was put on hyperchlorothiazide and my blood pressure has also been high from time to time. Been havi...
Hi had a total of 3 echos 1) EF 16. in 2014 2) EF 23 in 2016 3) EF 40-45 in 2017 In 2015 Started taking carvedilol 25mg 2x day ...
My step father is nearly 84 years old, he hasn't had a thing wrong with him in his whole life up until now. He went into hospital last we...
ECHO summary On 09/07/2017 : The left ventricle is mildly enlarged. Left ventricular systolic performance is severely reduced. The eje...
Hello - My sister has CHF and her doctor has talked to her about a fairly new drug called Entresto. She is excited about it, but I am wo...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there, my father is 51 years old and yesterday he has diagnosed as "global hypokinesia of lv " and with heart functioning of 20%. I wa...
His echo shows ef value of 25-30 percent and lv walls from hypokinetic to akinetic.can icd or pacemaker be helpful for him?
370638 tn?1298299511
I am wondering if anyone can help me understand this. I am 28 years old, female, thin, overall very healthy; I do have a thyroid probl...
7 answers | 1 comment |
So some background: I'm a 20 year old male, live in the US, 5'9" and 120lbs. I know I'm not exactly at the greatest risk for heart is...
1 answer |
I'm 27 yrs old with mri pacemaker install nad this is my latest echo report can anyone explain plz.? Summary & comments • Dilated...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 20 y/o male. I so have health anixiety and sometimes I am not sure when or when not to be worried. Here's a bit of a backgrou...
Hello everyone, I am a 35 year old male. Have had a pretty sedentary lifestyle for about the last 6 years due to multiple surgeries an...
1 answer |
my husband was given four dx at once regarding his heart. heart failure, ejection fraction of 25-30%, irregular heart beat, weakness of ...
2 answers |
I am a 49 year old female who has remained physically fit. I powerwalk 3 to 5 days per week and practice yoga daily. A year ago, I went...
2 answers |
A paitent with an EF of 20%, active person, 77 years old; has edema , mild pulmonary edema, mitral stenosis, short of breath with moderat...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello i need your help!!please! My dad had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and had an icd/pacemaker in 2012,also on lobivon angoron and atro...
Her blood pressure is 101/43 with an irregular heart rate of 63. She states she feels fine. Should I call an ambulance?
Im a 45 yr old woman. I was just diagnosed with chf with an ejection fraction of 16%. I 've had high blood pressure for over 10 yrs and o...
I'm 7months pregnant and i just found out that my babies heart is on the opposite side of her body. All her organs are transverse too. Ca...
2 answers |
I take Lisinopril 10mg, furosemide 40mg and Klor-con potassium. I have just been prescribed Spironolactone 25mg and Carvedilol 6.25. Doe...
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
661468 tn?1252518324
Blank
TMJ?
Dec 30 by joebee39
661468 tn?1252518324