Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
21 - 40 (of 1705) questions
I am wondering if anyone can help me understand this. I am 28 years old, female, thin, overall very healthy; I do have a thyroid probl...
7 answers | 1 comment |
So some background: I'm a 20 year old male, live in the US, 5'9" and 120lbs. I know I'm not exactly at the greatest risk for heart is...
1 answer |
I'm 27 yrs old with mri pacemaker install nad this is my latest echo report can anyone explain plz.? Summary & comments • Dilated...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 20 y/o male. I so have health anixiety and sometimes I am not sure when or when not to be worried. Here's a bit of a backgrou...
Hello everyone, I am a 35 year old male. Have had a pretty sedentary lifestyle for about the last 6 years due to multiple surgeries an...
1 answer |
my husband was given four dx at once regarding his heart. heart failure, ejection fraction of 25-30%, irregular heart beat, weakness of ...
2 answers |
I am a 49 year old female who has remained physically fit. I powerwalk 3 to 5 days per week and practice yoga daily. A year ago, I went...
2 answers |
A paitent with an EF of 20%, active person, 77 years old; has edema , mild pulmonary edema, mitral stenosis, short of breath with moderat...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello i need your help!!please! My dad had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and had an icd/pacemaker in 2012,also on lobivon angoron and atro...
Her blood pressure is 101/43 with an irregular heart rate of 63. She states she feels fine. Should I call an ambulance?
Im a 45 yr old woman. I was just diagnosed with chf with an ejection fraction of 16%. I 've had high blood pressure for over 10 yrs and o...
I'm 7months pregnant and i just found out that my babies heart is on the opposite side of her body. All her organs are transverse too. Ca...
2 answers |
I take Lisinopril 10mg, furosemide 40mg and Klor-con potassium. I have just been prescribed Spironolactone 25mg and Carvedilol 6.25. Doe...
I take Lisinopril 10mg, furosemide 40mg and Klor-con potassium. I have just been prescribed Spironolactone 25mg and Carvedilol 6.25. Doe...
Happy anniversary erijon- thank you for your service as a CL!  Please take a moment to reach out to erijon, and give a shout out for h...
Hi Guys, I have recently visited doctor for cold fever and found out that I have high blood pressure. On the day it was 140/90 and next d...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am a 79 year old man who was just diagnosed with an EF of 33%. I was prescribed cardevilol and it made me extremely fatigued. I have ...
I am a 79 year old man who was just diagnosed with an EF of 33%. I was prescribed cardevilol and it made me extremely fatigued. I have ...
I am a 40 year old female with no known heart or serious health issues. I have dealt with anxiety my whole life, so chest pain is prett...
1 answer |
I'm a 48yr old male, 5'08" 155. Friday night I went to the ER with chest discomfort. My BP was about 166/100 and heart rate in high 90's....
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1499916784
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Congestive Heart Failure Community
1.58k Members
1.71k Questions
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.