Aa
A
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
81 - 100 (of 1712) questions
I got these test results back, i am a 22 year old male and i just want to know more about what it means The visual ejection fraction is ...
I did a echo Doppler and I had been diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction grade 1 ,concentric lvh does it need medical treatment
Had a Pacemaker put in and two and a half months later I have pain and burning at the incision site. I can't lie on my chest to sleep. It...
So for months now, I've had this weird erratic pulse on the right side where my neck and collar bone meet. It almost seems like the vein ...
Hello, I'll be 20 years old next month. I'm 5'4 and quite over weight which I'm working on. A few years ago I was diagnosed with graves d...
I'm a 44 yr old female. I needed an ekg for clearance for gastric bypass surgery. There wasn't enough flow to the extremities on the ek...
Hi. I am a 42yr old male with heart failure & ALS. I was dx with Heart Failure after my first heart attack (I've had 2 so far where my LA...
Wondering if anyone has info on congestive heart failure - suspected cause is a virus. My 31 yr. old son was complaining of feeling bloa...
I am very slim. 5'7", 120 lbs. Low BMI, marathoner who runs between 60-80 miles a week. I am vegetarian and don't eat fried stuff at all;...
Are there any support groups for LVAD recipients in the five boroughs of New York,support group
Hi , My name is Andrew I was diagnosed last week. My echo came back with moderate mitral valve regurgitation, moderate left ventricle ...
As if things couldn't be worse, my sister who has stage 4 cirrhosis. This alone is bad enough, but now she has been diagnosed with CHF. ...
I know I haven't been diagnosed yet but I can't help but expect the worse. I am currently waiting results from my echo but anyways last w...
Ultra sound detected a small AAA 2.6 cm 4yrs ago Each subsequent year it increased, 3.1, 3.6, 4.2. My cardiologist decided to refer me to...
My husband was just diagnosed with this due to high BP, he had a heart cath done yesterday and now he's home and has been coughing non st...
My husband was just diagnosed with this due to high BP, he had a heart cath done yesterday and now he's home and has been coughing non st...
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
Our neighbour was told that he has only 17% of his heart working
About 4 years ago I found that I had CHF caused by A-Fib. My a-Fib is constant, it's just always irregular. I don't have periods in whi...
She is 71, and this is her third hospitalization for symptoms of CHF. She lives in a small community where the hospital is smaller than ...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1499916784
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.