Aa
A
A
A
Close

Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 205) questions
My CAC score is 1190 , no symptoms of heart problems and Nuclear Stress test is negative. What should I do next. Would you recommend sten...
Hi I am a 14 boy. Recently I have been experiencing dull pains in my chest and numbness in my arm. At one point my asthma got out of cont...
Hi everyone I lost my father 7 years ago to heart disease, some of you know already. I'm curious, why does the field of Cardiology ...
Please take a moment to reach out to erijon, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate him! He has been a Community Leader in CAD ...
My father's age is 63 yrs and has no diabetes and non- smoking person. In 2009 due to attack, RCA was 100% blocked and LAD was 10% blocke...
Left Circumflex Artery: Dominant Vessel with mild irregularities. What does it means?
Dear Team, Please help me out, i was facing chest pain for almost 4 months with neck and shoulder pain. I have done ecg it was normal. I ...
We’re looking to learn more about how people manage Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD) and other vascular conditions. As a member of our pat...
Hello group, I'm 36 and I've been having some chest pain on the left side including my arm and under my armpit, sometimes on my right but...
erijon has been a Community Leader in Coronary Artery Disease, helping others get advice and support, for 4 years this month! Thank you f...
My father is 57 years old, has Hypertension and Diabetes since 15 years. He was undergone a Treadmill test, a few weeks ago and the Docto...
Hey guys, I'm 19 years old, 150lbs. 5"5 I am in need of some serious answers.I hope y'all can help. A few months ago up until toda...
My husband is 43 years old. After a routine stress test due to high cholesterol, his cardiologist suspected something and ordered a CT an...
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
I'm a 63 year old male, 5'10" and 140 lbs. non smoker for 35 years. I do a lot of walking in my job, anywhere from 2-5 miles per day. Ev...
I am a 55 year old woman who in January unexpectedly had 2 stents inserted in my LAD to open a 99% blockage and a 70% blockage. I now ta...
FOLLOWING IS MY FATHER'S ENGIOGRAPHY REPORT :- AGE - 62 DM-2/CAD/AOE/EF 60% CAG - MLAD - 100% OM - 90% dLCx - 100% P-RCA - 100...
Hi, My Dad (64) had quadruple Bypass surgery on the 8th of December 2015 (it's been about 4 weeks) He's recovering well, except he...
Hello! In august after using alcohol on hangover I felt very bad - I had somekind of attack (spasms in chest - like my chest muscles a...
61 yr old male. Had stress test and echocardiogram last feb. doc said my heart was healthy and strong ( ran on stress test like a 40 yr o...
Popular Resources
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.
Learn about less common treatments for managing diabetes.