Aa
A
A
A
Close

Coronavirus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to COVID-19, and other coronaviruses.
1 - 6 (of 95) questions
Anyone have Covid-19 here? What were some symptoms?
we came one city to another city by car in India , we are in institutional quarantine in my place since 7 days, as of now no symptoms not...
Copper kills bacteria and viruses in minutes and even Coronavirus cannot survive for long. " The process involves the release of coppe...
Well, I'm glad to hear this although this was certainly hyped up for a long time. The CDC is now saying that the corona virus does not tr...
I live in a 55+ condo community. We had our association meeting last night. Ages 63-95. 5 people at table 1, not distanced, 1 with mask,...
This professor is in a support group that still has it after 60 days.
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.