Aa
A
A
A
Close

Coronavirus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to COVID-19, and other coronaviruses.
1 - 7 (of 152) questions
** If you think you have COVID19, call your doctor, the health department, or follow the protocols for the area you're in. ** Do you kno...
A few days ago I rode with a friend in front and back. My front friends mask broke and he eventually took it off and my friend in the bac...
I was in a bad depression since before Covid hit, my medications have been adjusted and readjusted since January and are still being chan...
Lots of sites list it in the top 3 most common symptoms. One says it is the most common: Fever: 99% Fatigue:70% A dry cough: 59% Loss...
A warning from the CDC states that being overweight will increase odds of having a poor outcome if you contract corona. Having 'extra po...
Hello everyone!Well i read an article recently about a woman that had a nasal swab for covid19 testing and all of a sudden cerebrospinal ...
We are planning to travel overseas from Canada (10 hours flight) and we have a 5 month old baby. Since he can’t wear a mask, is it safe f...
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.