Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Coronavirus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to COVID-19, and other coronaviruses.
7 - 12 (of 223) questions
Senior who read that you need sleep to build antibodies and not able to get much sleep for weeks prior to and after vaccination. Will the...
If you were able to pick any of the COVID vaccines currently available, which one would you choose? I am going to be way down the list, s...
The day is looming for me. Not sure which vaccine I will get and am trying not to be nervous. Wish I were skinnier, had lower blood pres...
I had the first dose and no side effects at all, but I'm going soon for the second dose in a couple of weeks and have read elsewhere tha...
I am 64 and have previously had several skin tags removed using freezing, snipping and cautery.
I was in a supermarket today and cold air was blowing pretty hard so I assume either it was air-conditioning or some some sort of air fil...
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.