Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Coronavirus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to COVID-19, and other coronaviruses.
13 - 18 (of 223) questions
I'm asking a question on behalf of my mother, since she doesn't speak English. She's 52 years old and has had discoid lupus (lupus eryth...
Hello, i was tested positive on on march 6th and i self isolated myself the very same but i got tested again today and it came back posit...
Hello members, I have a stuffy nose. I'm not able to sense smell. But I can taste all foods, SPO2-99, No fever, No cough, No breathles...
Hello, I went to a friend's house to pick up a package. I was wearing face mask and visor shield. While I was in his house, my friend ...
I took some Tylenol before the vaccine, and my sister later told me that I shouldn’t have. I did some research, and it said there wasn’t ...
The CDC recently recommended that we double mask, wearing a disposable mask under a cloth mask. They say it can help improve the fit of m...
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.