Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Coronavirus Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to COVID-19, and other coronaviruses.
19 - 24 (of 223) questions
Both of the following statements are on the CDC website on pages updated within the past week and a half: 1: COVID-19 Cases are Extrem...
Recently it has been published that doctors note that those with gum disease die at a rate of 9 times more when they get covid 19. Intere...
I have COVID-19, and all my symptoms have improved except for a daily fever. It's been 14 days since my symptoms first appeared. Do I sti...
What controls smell and taste? What causes Covid-19 to make someone lose these senses? I am assuming the lungs or brain in general do n...
hi im curios if anyone gets symptoms that suggest common cold sneezing runny nose etc do they need to test for covid???
'IgM levels do wane earlier than IgG' according to the CDC website. This might explain why my IgM was positive and my IgG was negative-m...
Popular Resources
Learn more with our FAQ on Ebola.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.