Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
1 - 20 (of 2494) questions
Hi I have a calprotectin level of 338 , severe abdominal right sided pain that I’m on tramadol for and I’m now anaemic. Sometimes I get f...
If I could just my daughters bleeding under control! She is 13 and has been diagnosed with Crohns/ulcerative colitis. BUT...she cant ta...
17 answers | 1 comment |
Hi for a few years I’ve had bad pain under my right rib that is clear of gallstones, kidney and liver issues. I had a clear colonoscopy. ...
Hello all! I am awaiting to see my GI doc in a few weeks but wanted some insight from the group before I go. My hx is that over the past ...
I am sickness since five year doctor told me you have ibs promlem my symtoms are mucus in my stool undigested food appeared in stool belc...
My 11 year old diabetic daughter has had 2 negative scopes but continues with rectal bleeding and loose stools, she has blisters on lips,...
Hi, I’ve suffered with IBS for years and my mothers had crohns since 1981 ( the year I was born). I’ve been referred to my GI because I h...
The RA has flared up again & I'm not sure if it is the Humira that has stopped being effective because iv been on it for approximately 6 ...
Has anyone been on Humira and what kind of result did you have? Any side effects? I am on lots of meds which are not decreasing the pain....
76 answers | 3 comments |
I was diagnosed with chrons disease this past summer. The one thing that didn't seem to resemble any other symptom was weight loss. I nev...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hi dear forum members, on Jan 8th I had severe abdominal pain with diarrhea. The next day pain subsided, but slight discomfort left for 2...
Hi I'm 23 just found out that I have chrons disease I'm not sure how to deal with it yet so I want to no the best things to use for weigh...
I have very severe pain on a relatively frequent basis, about 2 episodes a month. I am on humira and it seems to be helping all the othe...
For the past month now, I have had chronic diarreah. Everything I eat, gives me diarreah. It is extremely painfull. I get cramps that rad...
13 answers | 1 comment |
My 23 year old daughter was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis several years ago. One of the symptoms she developed was cystic acne, which...
6 answers |
I was told before that they "think" that I have ulcerative colitis. I was put on medication. But after it stopped helping, I stopped taki...
2 answers |
I have recently been informed that I have suspected crohns disease and IBS. I have had 2 colonscopies and various blood and stool tests. ...
9 answers | 4 comments |
Over a week ago I was admitted to the ER with horrible pains in my pelvic region, and there was blood in the bottom of my toilet, about t...
2 answers |
I just came home from a hospital stay and just discovered I have thrush on my tongue and ulcers on my gums. I have Crohn's and I'm told i...
8 answers | 1 comment |
My tests for h pylori kept coming back negative. I an in severe pain in right side, feels like my kidneys are spasming. I was releasing "...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
1.9k Members
2.49k Questions
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem