Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
1 - 20 (of 2487) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi dear forum members, on Jan 8th I had severe abdominal pain with diarrhea. The next day pain subsided, but slight discomfort left for 2...
Hi I'm 23 just found out that I have chrons disease I'm not sure how to deal with it yet so I want to no the best things to use for weigh...
I have very severe pain on a relatively frequent basis, about 2 episodes a month. I am on humira and it seems to be helping all the othe...
1566720 tn?1295355800
For the past month now, I have had chronic diarreah. Everything I eat, gives me diarreah. It is extremely painfull. I get cramps that rad...
13 answers | 1 comment |
My 23 year old daughter was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis several years ago. One of the symptoms she developed was cystic acne, which...
6 answers |
I was told before that they "think" that I have ulcerative colitis. I was put on medication. But after it stopped helping, I stopped taki...
2 answers |
I have recently been informed that I have suspected crohns disease and IBS. I have had 2 colonscopies and various blood and stool tests. ...
9 answers | 4 comments |
Over a week ago I was admitted to the ER with horrible pains in my pelvic region, and there was blood in the bottom of my toilet, about t...
2 answers |
177554 tn?1256357393
I just came home from a hospital stay and just discovered I have thrush on my tongue and ulcers on my gums. I have Crohn's and I'm told i...
8 answers | 1 comment |
686769 tn?1236275731
Has anyone been on Humira and what kind of result did you have? Any side effects? I am on lots of meds which are not decreasing the pain....
75 answers | 3 comments |
My tests for h pylori kept coming back negative. I an in severe pain in right side, feels like my kidneys are spasming. I was releasing "...
Hello, I have been taking melatonin supplements for a couple weeks now. The past couple days I had abnormal looking stools, and I sta...
2 answers |
Hello, To make a long story short, I have severe Crohns disease and have had two resections in my intestines. I still work at the age o...
14 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I'm a 23 year old female currently experiencing chronic constipation (even when I feel the urge to "go", nothing happens), excessive ...
2 answers |
20793994 tn?1508684445
I went to the doctor and he put me on acid relflex pills but that didnt help so anyone know what the problem is ...???
I would be most grateful for any advice anyone can offer me about my dad as I feel desperate and worried and the doctors are useless. My...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey so I'm completely new to this and have no clue what I'm doing really but I'll give it a shot. I've played football (soccer?) since a...
I am a female who was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at age 21 (13 years ago). I'm otherwise pretty active and healthy. For the last 5...
My nephew is suffering from Ulcerative colitis and hospitalised. He was under treatment and was given Pentasa granules , T PAN (40mg), Ta...
I saw on the web its hereditary but no one in my family suffers bowels issues? Also since I'm here, can a doctor accidentally misdiagnos...
1 answer |
A
A
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources