Aa
A
A
A
Close

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
21 - 40 (of 2500) questions
Hi dear forum members, on Jan 8th I had severe abdominal pain with diarrhea. The next day pain subsided, but slight discomfort left for 2...
Hi I'm 23 just found out that I have chrons disease I'm not sure how to deal with it yet so I want to no the best things to use for weigh...
I have very severe pain on a relatively frequent basis, about 2 episodes a month. I am on humira and it seems to be helping all the othe...
I was told before that they "think" that I have ulcerative colitis. I was put on medication. But after it stopped helping, I stopped taki...
I have recently been informed that I have suspected crohns disease and IBS. I have had 2 colonscopies and various blood and stool tests. ...
Over a week ago I was admitted to the ER with horrible pains in my pelvic region, and there was blood in the bottom of my toilet, about t...
I just came home from a hospital stay and just discovered I have thrush on my tongue and ulcers on my gums. I have Crohn's and I'm told i...
My tests for h pylori kept coming back negative. I an in severe pain in right side, feels like my kidneys are spasming. I was releasing "...
Hello, I have been taking melatonin supplements for a couple weeks now. The past couple days I had abnormal looking stools, and I sta...
Hello, To make a long story short, I have severe Crohns disease and have had two resections in my intestines. I still work at the age o...
Hi, I'm a 23 year old female currently experiencing chronic constipation (even when I feel the urge to "go", nothing happens), excessive ...
I went to the doctor and he put me on acid relflex pills but that didnt help so anyone know what the problem is ...???
I would be most grateful for any advice anyone can offer me about my dad as I feel desperate and worried and the doctors are useless. My...
Hey so I'm completely new to this and have no clue what I'm doing really but I'll give it a shot. I've played football (soccer?) since a...
I am a female who was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at age 21 (13 years ago). I'm otherwise pretty active and healthy. For the last 5...
My nephew is suffering from Ulcerative colitis and hospitalised. He was under treatment and was given Pentasa granules , T PAN (40mg), Ta...
I saw on the web its hereditary but no one in my family suffers bowels issues? Also since I'm here, can a doctor accidentally misdiagnos...
My symptoms have been diarrhea with blood, mucus and pus on and off for the past year. I was hospitalised briefly for blood loss and dehy...
Hello, I am a 47 year old male, diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when I was 26. Over the past couple of years, I have noticed on occasi...
I vomited three weeks ago due to feeling ill, afterwards I had a sort of twitching pain in my stomach that lasted in to the next day.. ...
Top Digestive Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Learn which OTC medications can help relieve your digestive troubles.
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
Discover common causes of and remedies for heartburn.
This common yet mysterious bowel condition plagues millions of Americans
Don't get burned again. Banish nighttime heartburn with these quick tips
Get answers to your top questions about this pervasive digestive problem
Are you still experiencing symptoms on your current treatment for Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's and ready for a different treatment/ready for a change?