Aa
A
A
A
Close

DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! Group

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems
1 - 20 (of 42) questions
Hi everyone! My name is Catalina and expecting my first baby in December. My husband and I cannot agree on which first name to give our b...
Me and DH have not agreed on a name yet, so our baby does not have a name. I feel like im the only one. Everyone else I know have a name ...
Just curious, how many of you is this your first or second or third or more? This is my third little blessing! I have a 5 year old bo...
Did you tell everyone right away? Did you wait until a certain time to tell or are you waiting until a certain time to tell? Did you only...
I'm due Dec. 1, 2011 and DF & I think this baby will be a boy i should also add my guess is usually wrong lol!! but DF has been right eve...
I am guessing that some of us are getting close to the time when we have the gender/anatomy/update ultrasound to check on our babies so I...
Which ones do you like?
hello pregnant mama's I thought it would be fun to start a silly game and watch how much bellies grow..... ok so here's what we do......
My friend Jamie warned me about this (she's on her 2nd pregnancy) and we're only in our late 20's but now I am getting numbness, cramping...
the color with the most votes on thursday night will be the color we wear or have in our weekly photo. Also I decided that the most creat...
I am 13 weeks pregnant and haven't put on any weight I have actually lost a couple pounds! I am trying not to worry but it makes me wonde...
I've been really bummed lately at my last appointment my dr. put me on bed rest i thought it would be a while before that happend but gue...
hi everyone here is my belly bump photo for this week this is week 14 for me I have been feeling baby move for almost a week now took me ...
I would like to invite all of you ladies to join the Pregnancy: Dec 2011 babies forum. I am the community leader over there and trying to...
Wow this group is so dead, makes me wonder what is going on. Is everyone ok here? Ive been doing good and ultrasound went great last week...
Hi Ladies, Anyone else super nauseous? I'm 9 weeks and having to take medication to stop the vomiting but it doesn't take away the...
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Joanna, I'm 38 (almost 39) years old and got pregnant by IVF. I don't have children yet so...
Hey y'all though i would introduce myself , im expecting and currently in my 10th week , i already have a 6 year old through natural conc...
Well, since I work at a mostly male office where most of them, my 2 bosses included, are quite sexist, my husband and I originally decide...
Well ladies im back from my ultrasound and dont know what to think. I should be 6w5d today but sac measured 5w2d. Tech said there is tiss...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.