Aa
A
A
A
Close

DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! Group

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems
1 - 6 (of 42) questions
Hi everyone! My name is Catalina and expecting my first baby in December. My husband and I cannot agree on which first name to give our b...
Me and DH have not agreed on a name yet, so our baby does not have a name. I feel like im the only one. Everyone else I know have a name ...
Just curious, how many of you is this your first or second or third or more? This is my third little blessing! I have a 5 year old bo...
Did you tell everyone right away? Did you wait until a certain time to tell or are you waiting until a certain time to tell? Did you only...
I'm due Dec. 1, 2011 and DF & I think this baby will be a boy i should also add my guess is usually wrong lol!! but DF has been right eve...
I am guessing that some of us are getting close to the time when we have the gender/anatomy/update ultrasound to check on our babies so I...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.