Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
21 - 40 (of 2559) questions
I had sex with guy #1 on December 7th and 10th. I was with guy # 2 off & on thru December 15th - 25th. I don't know when my last period w...
So I've recently posted a question before of who the father could be. Thing is when using reverse conception calculators some indicate G...
Im 37 wks today and i went to the hospital cause i wasnt feeling my baby move since 7am the did a NST and i was having contractions as we...
How accurate is an ultrasound done at 32 weeks? My friend was unaware she was pregnant till 32 weeks and had her scan at 32 weeks. Can it...
Need answers! Just asking for a friend
here is the scenario.. had sex july 17 bleed july 27 to aug 4 (i dont know it its mens) had sex aug 20 no more mens came up had ultr...
Hello. I wanted to know how off can an ultrasound be to calculate conception. I took a u/s 9/15/2017 & I was 10 weeks and 6 days. Then on...
I had my last menstrual period November 25th, 2017. I had unprotected sex with an ex Dec 4th, I ovulated the 7th, I had unprotected sex w...
I had sex with my ex December 9th, I had my last period December 22nd. But I slept with my current boyfriend the beginning of January. I ...
I had sex with my boyfriend May 20th. He came in me twice that night. Took a home pregnancy test June 06th, came back positive. Prior to ...
Hi, so this is going to sound bad.. But we all have made mistakes. I am due July 25th 2018. It is saying my conception date is November 1...
i got my LMP on February 14,2018 , had sex the whole February with guy #1 , and had sex on the March 6,2018 with guy #2 , and March 7 I h...
Pls i need your help Me and my partner A were having sex till we broke up in january 2017 Lmp 6 feb 2017 Had sex with partner ...
Help me please. I just gave birth to 2 little girls and I am unsure who the father is. They don’t look enough like anyone for me to just ...
I had sex with a guy 1 time March 31st and my period came April 1st which it comes on time around the first or second of every month it ...
Hi please help I’m pregnant with twins I did a pregnancy test on June 28 blood it said my due date was 2/19 dr order an ultrasound a coup...
My due date is September 28 I had sex with my ex on December 27 and my bf the 28th after that and so on could my ex be the father???
My due date is Spetember 30 2018. I had a ultrasound on February 6 2018 and the baby mesuared 6 weeks 2 days. I was unsure of my LMP. I h...
My due date is august 26th 2018 when did i concieve im 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant today im extremely curious to know...
I had a period June 3rd through June 8th a full 6 day period I had sex with guy number 1 June 9th that's the only time I had sex with guy...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.