DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
21 - 40 (of 2438) questions
I had sex with my husband and we were trying for a baby my due date is sept 7 nd I had sex with an ex using a condom on November 23 I kno...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had sex with my boyfriend November 13th and I ovulated November 18th, but I also had sex with a guy on November 18th around 9pm, Could ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had a period June 3rd through June 8th a full 6 day period I had sex with guy number 1 June 9th that's the only time I had sex with guy...
4 answers | 2 comments |
First day of last period feb 19 lasted till the 26th had sex with 2 guys same day on the 2nd of March the first guy one night stand he pu...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Ok my last period was February 13th it ended the 19th. I had Sex with 1 person early morning the 24th and the someone else later on that ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had sex sept 7th. Got my period(i think was normal) sept 21st. Has sex sept 30th and oct 5th with my bf. Took pregnancy test on oct 16...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Jan. 21 of 2017 I had sex with guy A, he wore protection. A week after I slept with guy B Jan. 27-28 and condoms were not used. When I fo...
1 answer |
I've had a lot of anxiety over this. I had sex with one guy July 22nd. I got from what I can remember what was my period the 31st to the ...
1 answer | 14 comments |
Hello. I am due June 16th. I had sex with a guy on August 18th and got back with my boyfriend shortly afterwards. I remember having what ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Had unprotected sex with someone on sept 1st(he didn't reach climax) Got my period on sept 21st (seemed normal not light that i remem...
2 answers | 4 comments |
The first of my last period was on October 27th which lasted 5 days. I have a 31-34 average cycle. I had sex with guy A on November 9 and...
1 answer | 9 comments |
Hello ladies thank you for taking the time to read this.Right now I’m at a crossroad I am not sure who the father of my unborn child is. ...
2 answers | 6 comments |
So i got my period on feb 6th i dont remember exactly what dsy it ended but my period usually lasts about 7 days and i had sexual interco...
2 answers |
i think i’m off by 3 weeks . my lmp was october 7 and ovulation day was the 21 and i was active during my fertile days , and i got what...
4 answers | 13 comments |
Ok so I was seeing this girl on and off for months, she wanted to be together but I ultimately decided that that's not what I wanted. An...
2 answers | 7 comments |
had unprotected sex with guy #1 on dec 1 & 9. Unprotected sex with guy #2 on dec 16, 23, 30, 31. Ultrasound at 9wk 2 days put conceptio...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I gave birth November 12,2017 to a baby girl . My last period was January 30,2017. I had intercourse with Guy A February 14 in the...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I am currently 10 weeks pregnant and the pregnancy was unplanned. I have polycystic ovaries syndrome(new diagnosis) so have extremel...
1 answer | 6 comments |
i had sex with guy 1 5 days before ovulation then later that night had sex with guy 2 while being drunk , i had sex again with guy 1 3 da...
1 answer |
Lmp 12-14 Unprotected sex and completion with husband 15,16,17,19 Fertile week from 19-24 Peak OV on 22 Sex with another man twice on...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1519524956
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
DNA / Paternity Community
1.55k Members
2.44k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.