DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2495) questions
I need help! This is my story! My LMP started September 11th and ended September 16th, 2015. I was with a guy a dated briefly and we had ...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hi Annie, can you please help me. I wont stop worrying about this and it is making me feel physically sick and I can't enjoy my pregnancy...
3 answers | 13 comments |
Hi, this feels kind-of like a childish question, but its eating me up so i would love your help in this matter please. I just told my GF ...
43 answers |
Ok so I am a 22 year old single mom of soon to be 2 children. I had a fling or a one night stand if u will on. November 25th (guy a). I l...
3 answers | 3 comments |
Hello All, I am wondering if you can help deduce if i am the father or not with the limited information that is available. The situatio...
5 answers | 7 comments |
I recently got back with my sons father and moved in with him. His EX girlfriend is now claiming to be pregnant. Her tubes are tied after...
2 answers |
On oct 24th i had sex with a random as soon as i got home i took 2 birthcontrols out of a brand new pack i had stop taking my bc for abou...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hello! I had unprotected sex with a guy I had been sleeping off and on with the day after my last period. He couldn't keep it hard and ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Okay so me and my bf broke up and I had sex with my Ex on November 24-26. Then I started my period on November 29th and it lasted until D...
1 answer |
Hello I'm trying to determine the likelihood that I could be the father. The girl I slept with went to the doctor on Dec 1 and was told h...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had sex w my ex boyfriend The beginning of April up until April 23rd. April 23rd he came inside of me. We broke up, on April 29th I had...
1 answer |
So I had unprotected sex from the end of my period till ten days after and did not take contraceptives but had sex with someone else and ...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Have a question my last period was 20th March 2018 and it’s now 4/5/2018 and my ovulating days started beginning of April I had sex with ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I’m 19 and I had unprotected sex with my bf who we was broken up at the time and another dude my last period was December 20 me & my bf h...
5 answers | 15 comments |
Guy #1 I had lost my virginity on june 13 2010,& i My period came on all in the same day just different time but it went off 3 days late...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I was trying to get pregnant in October 2017. My LMP was October 10. I have regular periods 27 day cycles. Estimated ovulation day Octobe...
8 answers | 31 comments |
I made a huge mistake it was not intentional only if I just said NO. (I would never do this again) Please no judging. Still learning my l...
4 answers | 18 comments |
So my last LMP was August 19 ( usually my periods last for only 2-3 days and cycle 30 days ) then I’ve been with my boyfriend from 08/2...
3 answers | 7 comments |
I m apparently 28 weeks pregnant .. i had sex with guy1 on 30th of June 2017, and I had periods on 22 of July (not sure about the date th...
4 answers | 17 comments |
I’m not here to be judged I just really need some help as I’m going crazy. I had my LMP on the 22nd November which lasted for 4 days, I w...
9 answers | 15 comments |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
DNA / Paternity Community
1.6k Members
2.5k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.