Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 2559) questions
I don’t really know what to think anymore, but please hear me out. This month was a very foolish hard lesson learned for me, My last peri...
I really appreciate you taking the time to read my post. I have been agonizing for months over this. My last menstrual period was October...
I had sex all the time with my partner lastly on march 17th and then we split up. I then spotted for 2 days on the 26th/27th of march. I ...
I have been in a relationship for 2 years now, and have been trying to conceive since. He hasn't been faithful, so of course I went looki...
Okay Feb 26 or 27 of 2018 i had sex with my ex and he nutted in me. Feb 28 2018 was "supposedly" my last period. Well i thought it was my...
My last period was oct 22-27 i had sex with my bf nov 2,3,4,9 all withdrawal on nov 14 a guy popped inside me my first ultrasound was dec...
hello i am a very worried mom to be... this is my first child. i had sex with Guy A on Feb21st and then with Guy B on March 17th... i had...
I been having sex with my boyfriend 2-3 times a day since my period finished the 6 November but on the 16 I cheated the guy didn’t *** in...
Please do not be rude I just need a little piece of mind. My lmp was December 1st and it lasted about 4 days. On December 9th, 10th and 1...
I’m waiting to get results on a blood test to see if I’m pregnant. My last period started the 6th of May 2018. I slept with my ex on the ...
I am looking for some help with possibly determining whom the father is of my unborn child based on dates. Given the circumstances, mysel...
So I'm due by u/s 10/27. I slept with M on 02/02, slept with J on 2/06. Ovulated 02/06. Am I right in thinking it is M because that gives...
I took my first ultrasound when I was7 weeks and 5 days. Doing the math, the embryo was fertilized Feb 3rd.I slept with my ex 2 days befo...
Im 26 weeks pregnant i had foumd out i was pregnant on december 21st 2017 and when i had my first ultra sound done january 12th and they ...
So I’m waiting on my DNA results to come back now I feel confident it’s my bf baby , Saying I had sex with my bf two days prior to my ovu...
Lmp is on dec 8 ovulated on December 22 had sex on dec 17 without ejaculation and had sex on dec 19 due date is sept 14 who the daddy
I had sex with a guy on may 4th the second guy may 5th 6th and 7th. Now pregnant. I have irregular periods and been in jail the past 7 mo...
I had sex with both my boyfriend and ex on the same day (me and my boyfriend were going through issues) now I’m 7 weeks pregnant and I do...
I'm 37 weeks pregnant. First day of last period - 08/10/16 Cycle length - 29 days I had sex with with guy A - 23/10/26 Sex with guy B...
Can somebody help me? I had sex with somebody on November 12th in the afternoon. (A BIG MISTAKE). I was drunk and honestly i feel like he...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.