DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 2460) questions
Okay so i had my last period on October 2017 I'm irregular so i don't remember what day but i could say it was maybe by the 18-25 but i c...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I’m 22 weeks pregnant. My period lasted about 5 days I think, I can’t really remember but, I know my cycle is 28 days. LMP (August/22/17)...
1 answer |
After discovering I'm pregnant there's been a little cloud of doubt over who the father is. Guy #1: - Had sexual intercourse on t...
2 answers |
Okay so i need a little medical advice. Preferably from a doctor of some sort. I'm pregnant My last Period was 5/24/17... period ended...
3 answers | 7 comments |
Me and my husband split up at the end of November. I had my period on December 14th which lasted 5 days. I slept with 1 Guy on the 23rd o...
1 answer |
i had an ex girlfriend, we broke up a year ago but every now and then we had consensual intercourse. i went away for a holiday but by the...
1 answer |
i had my period on Oct.26, 2010. i had sex with my ex bf on oct. 28, 30. and nov. 3. all unprotectected. on nov. 5th had sex with guy 2. ...
3 answers | 12 comments |
Hi. My LMP was Nov. 7th, my cycle is 25 days because my last period before was October 13th I had sex with my boyfriend: Nov. 13th Ac...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I’m 28 weeks pregnant . I slept with man A on the 26th/27th May . I was taking norehistorine to delay my period that week .I stopped taki...
1 answer | 2 comments |
This is going to be super long .Im a regular 31 day cycle girl. I know about sperm living 3-7 days. I know about needing paternity testin...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I am 9 weeks pregant. My last period was October 24th. I ovulated november3rd through 7th or so according to an app. I had sex with one...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Ok so me and my ex had been broken up a little over a year and I started dating this guy I went to school with.We really hit it off and c...
1 answer |
Im really confuse who is the father of my child, im about to give birth and still dont know who it is. My boyfriend and i are on and off ...
1 answer |
the situation is ....had a vasectomy 10 years ago two no sperm tests after...had a one night stand where i was in 10 seconds no ejaculati...
1 answer |
On October 29th just after midnight, she told me she started bleeding (LMP). She typically runs a 28 day cycle, sometimes a day or so sho...
1 answer | 4 comments |
I had sex with my ex on july 13th. I went in for an ultrasound on October 20 and was told my GA was 12 weeks and 3 days. Based on that is...
1 answer | 7 comments |
I have a 30 - 31 day cycle. Which means I’d ovulate more on the 16th day instead of the 14th. I had my period June 20. Had unprotected s...
2 answers |
I'm 6 weeks 1 day. I'm stressed as to who the father is. My last menstrual was Oct. 14th, before that Sept. 12th, and before that Aug. 12...
2 answers | 7 comments |
A female has unprotected sex during ovulation with 2 males in the same night. Male #1 utilized the “pull out” method, while Male #2 ejacu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am currently 32 weeks pregnant this week. I have 2 possible fathers that I'm unsure who may be the dad. In short I replaced my m...
1 answer |
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1524606031
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
DNA / Paternity Community
1.57k Members
2.46k Questions
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.