Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 2546) questions
I had sex Nov 8th and Nov 18th my last period was Nov 23rd I had sex dec 8 now it is May 23rd and I am 25 weeks pregnant
Had sex 2nd and 15th with boyfriend then on 22nd with someone else my peroi d due 2nd next month and I was pregnant who will the baby daD...
Hi, my last period was around December 12 I had sex with my boyfriend from December 23- Jan 4 or 5th. We got into a argument and I went o...
Iam a 43 year old male who has used pullout method for 2 previous ex gf for ten years without pregnancy issues. I had protected sex with ...
Hey there First time posting and a don’t know if this is the right place or the thread is still active but a have been hiding it since ...
I have a due date of June 6th from a 23 week ultrasound which means my conception date would be between September 9-17th. I'm worried bec...
I had sex on 20th October big mistake,i took morning after pill within about 12 hours.3 days after taking i had a period for around 8 day...
Can someone help me out my last period was March 19 I had sex w my ex March 28 and then I had sex with another guy April 3 today is May 1...
I need help! This is my story! My LMP started September 11th and ended September 16th, 2015. I was with a guy a dated briefly and we had ...
Hi Annie, can you please help me. I wont stop worrying about this and it is making me feel physically sick and I can't enjoy my pregnancy...
Hi, this feels kind-of like a childish question, but its eating me up so i would love your help in this matter please. I just told my GF ...
Ok so I am a 22 year old single mom of soon to be 2 children. I had a fling or a one night stand if u will on. November 25th (guy a). I l...
Hello All, I am wondering if you can help deduce if i am the father or not with the limited information that is available. The situatio...
I recently got back with my sons father and moved in with him. His EX girlfriend is now claiming to be pregnant. Her tubes are tied after...
On oct 24th i had sex with a random as soon as i got home i took 2 birthcontrols out of a brand new pack i had stop taking my bc for abou...
Hello! I had unprotected sex with a guy I had been sleeping off and on with the day after my last period. He couldn't keep it hard and ...
Okay so me and my bf broke up and I had sex with my Ex on November 24-26. Then I started my period on November 29th and it lasted until D...
Hello I'm trying to determine the likelihood that I could be the father. The girl I slept with went to the doctor on Dec 1 and was told h...
I had sex w my ex boyfriend The beginning of April up until April 23rd. April 23rd he came inside of me. We broke up, on April 29th I had...
So I had unprotected sex from the end of my period till ten days after and did not take contraceptives but had sex with someone else and ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.