Aa
A
A
A
Close

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 2566) questions
So I’m waiting on my DNA results to come back now I feel confident it’s my bf baby , Saying I had sex with my bf two days prior to my ovu...
Lmp is on dec 8 ovulated on December 22 had sex on dec 17 without ejaculation and had sex on dec 19 due date is sept 14 who the daddy
I had sex with a guy on may 4th the second guy may 5th 6th and 7th. Now pregnant. I have irregular periods and been in jail the past 7 mo...
I had sex with both my boyfriend and ex on the same day (me and my boyfriend were going through issues) now I’m 7 weeks pregnant and I do...
I'm 37 weeks pregnant. First day of last period - 08/10/16 Cycle length - 29 days I had sex with with guy A - 23/10/26 Sex with guy B...
Can somebody help me? I had sex with somebody on November 12th in the afternoon. (A BIG MISTAKE). I was drunk and honestly i feel like he...
My ovulation dates according to period tracker was May 2-12, with ovulation day being May 7. I had sex with guy one May 5 (didn’t pull ou...
Ok I had sex with guy I been having sex with for 3 months unprotected and each month I got my period but in May 2018 I had sex with him a...
Hello Everybody. Have anyone used DDC ? Did you get accurate results ? I’m having a hard time trusting my results ?
Can prenatal dna tests be wrong?
I had a period September 4th 2017.. I had sex with someone on the 24th September then got a 5 day period on the 28th September. I have 24...
Please help! 5 years ago I was told I could be the father of a child, she also told me it could also be someone else. She asked if I woul...
Hi can I just start from the beginning on 23rd October someone did something horrible to me. I dealt with it in my own way I took a test ...
I had sex with 3 different guys on different days. I had sex with guy 1 on feb 22nd but we used a condom. I had sex on feb23rd with no co...
I had a one night stand the day before my period which was November 19, and then I had my period on November 20. I have irregular periods...
So I’m supperrrr worried!! I had my Menstrual April 9-13.. I’m in a committed relationship of 10 years which on April 21 or 22 I made a d...
Hello Annie, I had protected sex with a friend which I am assuming in august of 2017 since she just had the baby week ago. She say...
I was 3 weeks pregnanton dec 12 2017 when i slept with another guy could he be the father to my baby or is it my husbands my LMP was Nove...
I had sex Nov 8th and Nov 18th my last period was Nov 23rd I had sex dec 8 now it is May 23rd and I am 25 weeks pregnant
Had sex 2nd and 15th with boyfriend then on 22nd with someone else my peroi d due 2nd next month and I was pregnant who will the baby daD...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
4769306 tn?1528857266
NC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.