Aa
A
A
Close
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.
21 - 40 (of 254) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a bruise on the back middle of my calf for several days, (no clue how I got it), now it has mostly disappeared but there is a stra...
My husband just got out of hospital. They found more than 8 veins containing multiple blood clots. Pe's as well. One on one side and mul...
I'm a 21 y/o male, and due to severe mental health issues I've been confined to the home for over the past 6 months. I haven't left the h...
I’m having severe leg pain that I believe is related to the huge varicose vein I’ve had all my life. I’m SUPER scared a DVT has formed or...
i cant take this i been on wafrin 16 yrs,had 3 dvt,s 1 p.e..i cant seem to stay at the same foods to keep my level k down..i,m having to ...
Please help me. I am under warfarin for lifetime and I want to take levonogestrel
I am 49 years old and was recently diagnosed with DVT/PE. Blood tests showed that there is no genetic cause, I have experienced no recen...
Hi my name is Megan from 24 hours old and I was just wondering about I have pain in my thighs when I stand up from sitting almost feels l...
1 answer |
Hi my name is Megan from 24 hours old and I was just wondering about I have pain in my thighs when I stand up from sitting almost feels l...
Hi I had deep thrombosis 3 years ago. Last sunday ive had long trip in a train. The next day i developed pain in the back of my thight i...
Hi, I have been having health problems that doctors currently have been unable to diagnose. I suspect that it has something to do with...
I had a dvt with a pe in 2000,im on warfarin for life.i have 2 negative blood proteins..I've tried to understand the concept of how when ...
I posted some time ago about a 3 year old leg ulcer, it's almost 4 years now. Now on the other leg I have a massive ulcer on my shin, a r...
1 answer |
I am 22 years old I broke my ankle 6 months ago and I am still under hospital treatment for it I had a suspected clot in my leg about 4mo...
2 answers |
Hi guys. Im a 30 yr old male I've read that the risk of dvt per year for any given person after breaking down the numbers is 1 percent ...
i am 17 years old, almost 18. I have a very fast heart rate as it was checked by my doctor and said i have resting tachycardia. I have be...
1 answer |
I was treated with Lovenox and Coumadin and discharged on Xarelto. Does the clot in my heart still pose a threat to my health. I have bee...
17854016 tn?1496808557
can this also cause heart blockage?
I was diagnosed in Nov. 2015 with many blood clots in both lungs. I was on Riveroxoban for 6 months then told to take baby aspirin . I am...
Hello. I went to the ER a few nights ago with chest pain/burning and what feels like inflamation under my right rib. A blood test reveale...
A
A
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources