Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Deep Vein Thrombosis Community

She's had shortness of breath, chest and back pain and coughing for 3 days.
Recently, I've noticed that a lot of the veins on my feet are popping out. I am a 17 year old female, a little overweight, with no health...
Hi everyone! I had dvt of left distal FV and popliteal vein. I was on Eliquis 6 months and then I switched to aspirin 81 mg daily becaus...
I noticed a few months back that every morning I’m in pain and limping from tightness and pain in my left calf. The pain and tightness al...
Hello doctor im married since 5 months i do not had any oustide relations i had intercourse with my wife 48 hours back after that i have ...
What are the symptoms of DV t? And what is DVT?

Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.