Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dental Health Forum

Questions in the Dental Health forum are answered by Dr. Jerome Tsang. Topics covered include bridges, cavities, crowns, and x-rays.
Having a white rough appearence in my both the front teeth...
I have had this spot on my inner cheek at the very back. Its been there about a month and a half. Its usually white and red. Often times ...
Hi there, I have chronic gum pain where a frenectomy/gum graft was performed on my lower front gums for the past 2.5 years. I've seen ...
Hi, For months I have had pain on one of my molars. This pain is sharp and only occurs when I bite or push on the tooth forward. I am ...
im looking for impression of all teeth in STL format , if its possible . btw i want an ordinary and normal one thx for your help it...
Earlier this year, I completed the six month or so long process of getting a dental implant on #18. Ever since the crown was placed on th...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.