Aa
A
A
A
Close

Depersonalization/ Derealization Group

For people who Suffer from Depersonalization or Derealization. Please join so we can help one another. XOXOX
1 - 6 (of 10) questions
I think I have Derealization for the pass 4 weeks I have felt that I have been in a dream and I'm walking outside of my body, lightheaded...
Hello forum! I've had this very weird feeling now for a few months....it's hard to describe....it's like I'm living outside of my body...
I've been suffering derealization due to anxiety, it's been at its worst for about a month now! I take Zoloft 50mg and I'm attending my f...
SPREAD AWARENESS ABOUT DEPERSONALIZATION No one knows what depersonalization is, and it is a big problem. My psychologist had no clue ho...
Heres my story, I used to have very bad OCD, but it sort of faded as the years went by. Im not really into the whole drinking and weed th...
I am new in this group. I need support, because my panic attacks are out of control and I'm going for therapy starting tomorrow. Where ...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.