Aa
A
A
Close
Depression: Support For Families Community
This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.
61 - 80 (of 118) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1696489 tn?1370825574
This is not a question. It is an odyssey of anxiety and depression. My hope is that maybe something in ths will help someone in need of...
1 answer |
I use to suffer from horrible depression and im starting to feel that way again due to all of my circumstances and the worst part is that...
1 answer |
Over the last ten years I've been supporting emotionally and economically my best friend; however in all this time he hasn't been able to...
1 answer |
My 15 year old son was diagonsed with major depressive disorder. About an hour ago he came home from a friends house with icy hot. He p...
3 answers |
436837 tn?1293796826
My particular depression/anxiety is genetic.I am disabled and my siblings tend to call allot for support. I used to work in the medical ...
1 answer |
My depression has gotten worse over the last 8 months and I have been a few different medications but I don't think its working. The thin...
5 answers |
509877 tn?1315365294
I am a 45 year old mother of two sons, the oldest one is 19 but wll turn 20 this month. He was in college but dropped out, met a girl (on...
2 answers |
Hello. It has been 3 months since depression taken over me. I used to be a very bright person, but now, everything change. I can't hardly...
2 answers |
2094653 tn?1334271173
Hi I'm.not sure if this is a good place to put this but I will be 28wks pregnant on Thursday an I have been so emotional bout things late...
3 answers |
How are u suppose to find love or friends and they all **** you over... I'm homeless in pittsbrugh and no one cares lost my kids not caus...
3 answers |
im going to end it tonight and i was tryin to find help but i dont want to be put anywhere but where im at. i hate my life
3 answers |
1853950 tn?1319678110
Hey everyone, so my 16 year old cousin has been diagnosed with depression. Why i have no idea, but i would like to help her. She is very ...
3 answers |
1874452 tn?1349638377
Hi , I'm a 34 years old single mom. I have a 7 and half year old son. I really feel depressed ,I was hoping if somebody can help me. I do...
3 answers |
Help Plz we found out my niece is self harming she's been cutting she's been to counseling but hasnt helped we're can we take her for tre...
4 answers |
hey can MD get so over whelming can it make a person leave a relationship out of fear on their part of hurting the one they love? Why...
Hello everyone, I was hoping I could get some advice. My twin sister has been struggling at university for the past couple of years, prog...
I'm a new member, hello!
1 answer |
Heres something I do not get guys.I do not have MD but I can assume it ***** very bad.In my earlier posts on here,to yall I must ve appea...
18 answers |
my daughter in law is 22 years old and has 2 kids 4 & 3, a few days ago she a whole bottle of anti-depression medicine. she was taken to ...
5 answers |
Im 13w2d and have been SO depressed without my fiance here :( He was home from Afghanistan for a month when i got pregnant and we found o...
1 answer |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Depression: Support For Families Community Resources