Aa
A
A
Close
Depression: Support For Families Community
This patient support community is for anyone with a loved one that suffers from depression, Bipolar Disorder, panic attacks, generalized anxiety, or any other mental health issues or mood disorders.
81 - 100 (of 118) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1415482 tn?1459706314
HEY GUYS! I have started a new group, its called 'The Writers' Circle'. Please leave me a note if you want to share your wonderful writin...
I am engaged to a depressed man for two years now. I am in my 30s and I have dated in the past and I can say with 100% certainty that my ...
3 answers |
My mother-in-law is 81 and there is quite a history of longevity in her family. She has been living on her own since her youngest daught...
2 answers |
754522 tn?1328823419
A little background information: I am positive my boyfriend has depression (based off reading the warning signs for depression article). ...
2 answers |
I have a husband who is being treated for depression and anxiety. I'm not sure what's caused the culmination of events; however I am now...
2 answers |
My husband is suffering from some very severe depressive episodes, and it is tearing us apart. I have no intention of leaving, I understa...
2 answers |
Ek ly al baie jare aan akute depressie. Was al 'n paar keer by sielkundiges, maar sonder dat ek enigsins gevoel het dit help regtig. M...
My sister and I are providing round-the-clock care for our elderly mother. Recently, finances have forced us to transition Mom while we s...
3 answers |
My daughter, whom I love dearly, has been through a terrible time lately, splitting up with the father of her three children, ending up i...
1 answer |
987762 tn?1331031553
Hi and thank you in advance for your help and advice regarding understanding schizophrenia better! My daughters partner of 2 1/2 years...
4 answers |
Our son and daughter-in-law (she has BPD) has just announced that they are pregnant with their first child. We were supposed to be excite...
11 answers |
Hello to Everyone! I want to be as brief as possible here - but please bear with me. I REALLY need both a 'sounding board' and support...
3 answers |
1669548 tn?1318792334
About 2 months ago, I discovered that my wife had an affair during a recent visit to her home country. After discovering this, I went bal...
4 answers |
1551327 tn?1514049467
Last night my sister busted in crying. Her and her husband had a fight and she left him. She left him because they had a fight and she ...
2 answers |
So my mom recently tried to commit suicide and was sent to an institution and diagnosed bi-polar. She is doing much better now on medicat...
7 answers |
1656155 tn?1313012074
Hello, I need help, I just don't' know what to do now, um, I meet my finance at our a.a. meetings for alcoholics, and we are both happy b...
5 answers |
I have a current love interest that I have met ont the internet. I am usually very discerning and usually meet only very nice men, but...
2 answers |
My son has been on zoloft for two years. he hated it and wanted to come off. So I took him from 100mg to 50 mg for a while. Then I starte...
4 answers |
My boyfriend has depression, and has been diognost with it for about a year now. we have been living together for nearly a year. he has ...
2 answers |
1423792 tn?1282660798
Hi, my name is Kitty and I'm...kind of desperate, at the moment. Does anyone here know of a support group (ideally on MedHelp) for tee...
2 answers |
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Depression: Support For Families Community Resources