Aa
A
A
A
Close

Depression Group

:(
1 - 20 (of 29) questions
Hello, First of all i want to apologize, because my english is not good.I want to introduce myself. My name is Magda and i am from po...
i have been like this for 2 years when i can not miss anyone i can love and i did not care about anything i think i am emotional less...
I am so alone - I have no one around and could really use someone to talk to
i really need some one to talk too
is there anyone here to talk with me?
I have been living with depression my entire life and now it has gotten to an all time low. My boyfriend of a few years decided to text ...
iv bin down again am on 3 mad pills aday iv bin on these for 4 years have bin low again thinking bout my mum i also see dead people in my...
Lately i've been pretty down, it seems like when it comes to the real world, i'm an idiot, my father doesn't even think i'll b able to li...
I have been to probably 8 different doctors in the last 10 years about my pain and mental health. They have not found anything wrong ...
Hello ladies, I think that today I have woken up in one of the sourest moods for ages. I thought that for a time things were beginning t...
need to talk
I went to the doctors today to see if they would help me and told me that i am depressed since i found out it just hit me and im afraid i...
I have a question on Posts now I'm not complaining about it I am just curious. Why do old posts get put back on top again. Case in Point...
i have been with my boyfriend for 71/2-8months. we have had sex twic in the last 7 months.. and both times i asked him. He never touches...
im gonna sound crazy but here goes some days im so disgusted with food i dont go near it and than at night ill eat everything in sight an...
Hello, I am on this forum to express my thoughts and feelings in regards to my depression. My husband and I are going through marriage "...
i havnt been out of bed since last thanksgiving...i just cannot make myself get up foe any longer than an nhour or so to eat a bit..i wan...
As some of you may know, I have been diagnosed with a depression disorder and anxiety. This past year has been a roller coaster of my ow...
If it was just the holiday blues, then I would just feel sad and lonely, but I feel so much more than that. I live with depression eve...
I was diagnosed with a minor depression disorder about 13 years ago. (Thank God it isnt a major depression disorder, because this one is ...
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.