Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dermatology Medical Photos Group

The Dermatology Medical Photos user group welcomes medically-relevant questions/photos regarding dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. You must be 18+ years old to participate. By entering and/or posting you agree you are 18 years old or older and accept the guidelines listed above. Note: Failure to comply will result in deactivation of your account.
1 - 12 (of 35) questions
In December I developed a rash - if it is a rash, more of a red mark - shaped like a literal love heart. It is located on the inside of m...
Hello Derma Doctors. I have this bump on my back. Not sure what it is, can u help me figure out. thanks
Hi I'm 14 I have a Haemangioma, I've had it since I can remember, I'm just a bit worried that I still have it. Shouldn't it have shrunk b...
Hi, I'am 27 male.. didn't had any problem. A month back I shared an appt with a person, he had scary looking skin all over his body. W...
I'm 18 I have had this since I can remember. It was there before I ever had sex. Its a few small crater like spot with 2 or 3 small hard ...
Hello. I have little bumps on my lower lip and I need help. I woke up one morning and my lips felt itchy, then I looked at the mirror an...

Hello, I have had trouble with the rashes with constantly keep coming and going around my lips. This problem has become very recurring l...

Found this patch on my leg earlier. It's about 1-2 inches and does does not itch. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? Thanks i...
Last Pic Worst
front pic
How can I have PUPPS and not be pregnant. I have NEVER been pregnant but my symptoms are identical PUPPS?
i have a gray flaky skin with red rash around my anus, it itches very badly,,i thought it was like itchy bottom,(common problem) so using...
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.