Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
I have almost unbearable itching on my arms. There are raised bumps, but they are not terribly noticeable until I have scratched them in...
Hi, just today I noticed a blood blister on the foreskin of my penis, the blood blister did pop and now it's just a bit smaller and aroun...
I will be as precise as I can with my symptoms and I have seen a General Practitioner about the problem. I left him scratching his head ...
It
I am 25 yrs old and have had acne for 5 yrs. I think it's pretty bad but others say it is mild. I have been on several anti-biotics over ...
Firstly, I've suffered from a itchy vagina and the symptoms of thrush regularly for the past few years and treated myself for thrush ofte...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions