Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dermatology Forum

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.
A couple of weeks ago, I felt what I thought were warts on the side of my right index finger. A few days later both hands developed a hot...
16y/o has lines/rashes/ began 8/1/07. no change diet/laundry soap. Began as a small red line, midline from navel, extend up 6 in. NO feve...
I've had this rash for awhile now, nothing seems to work with it, and undiagnosed. I see a dermatologist and had an allergic patch test d...
I noticed a red rash on my penis head this morning right after I masterbated. It just looked red with no sort of bumps or anything. The ...
I recently visited my dermatologist regarding an unrelated skin rash. While I was there, I showed her some small bumps I have on my uppe...
It is 1.5 year that i have fatty liver (nonalcoholic). In last two tests, my liver enzymes and protein level were normal. Recently, I ha...
Popular Resources
Learn to identify and prevent bites from summer’s most common pests.
Doctors argue for legislation to curb this dangerous teen trend in the latest Missouri Medicine report.
10 ways to keep your skin healthy all winter long
How to get rid of lumpy fat on your arms, hips, thighs and bottom
Diet “do’s” and “don’ts” for healthy, radiant skin.
Images of rashes caused by common skin conditions