Diabetes - Gestational Community

A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
1 - 20 (of 661) questions
We are glad you are here and have some great resources to help! If you have been newly diagnosed, are wondering if you are at risk, or...
I can't figure where I can update my range. Can someone please help me?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello all. I'm new here and have a question. My daughter Laura is diagnosed with gestational diabetes. She's currently on medications,...
1 answer |
i have been measuring my blood sugar levels recently and it seems that mainly my problem is my fasting count -usually between 96 and 112....
2 answers | 2 comments |
This type affects females during pregnancy. Some women have very high levels of glucose in their blood, and their bodies are unable to p...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Please take a moment to reach out to Super_Sally888, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leade...
Anybody with gestational diabetes when do you know when your sugar is to low or to high...what are the numbers I should stay in between t...
11 answers |
So I found out today I have gestational diabetes and I'm really upset by this cos I am so careful about what I eat since the day I found ...
1 answer |
Before you were diagnosed with GD, did you notice any symptoms that gave you a 'warning sign'? I think most women, including myself, get...
1 answer |
The hospital just called to say i have gestational diabetes. Im sitting here crying. I dont even understand what it is exactly. Im only 1...
5 answers | 1 comment |
Some recent studies have shown that weight gain that occurs in between pregnancies can increase your risk for gestational diabetes in the...
1 answer |
Hi, My FBS = 93.00 mg/dl & normal range is 70-100 Urea = 14 , normal range = 13-45 Creatinine = 0.88 and normal range = 0.5 to 1.5 ...
1 answer |
Does sitting all day can change your bowel habits? i am suffering from IBS / indigestion , also when i pee, ants will go on my pee, bubb...
1 answer |
I know everywhere is different so how long you sit for the glucose is different. I'm in Canada and it's 1 hour and if you fail it's 2 hou...
2 answers | 2 comments |
What is the ideal blood sugar range during 34 week. My post meal is around 140. Please advise
1 answer |
I'm heart broken just found out I have gestational diabetes! Anyone else on the same boat? What are you doing different to get better?
9 answers | 3 comments |
related to project work
1 answer |
Many of us who have gestational diabetes will get cleared of diabetes after pregnancy, but should you still be careful what you eat after...
1 answer |
I was just reading that there is a new risk for gestational diabetes that they think they have identified- being exposed to hot temperatu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Every site seems to have different ranges for what is normal and abnormal with fasting or non-fasting levels. I am somewhat confused, las...
2 answers |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes - Gestational Community
160 Members
661 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.