Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Gestational Community

Kiwi can be a nutritious and relatively diabetes-friendly fruit when consumed in moderation as part of a well-balanced diet for individua...

What is the ideal blood sugar range during 34 week. My post meal is around 140. Please advise
Has anyone had gestational diabetes? I was diagnosed with it and everyone says I'm gonna have a big baby. Is this always true? I've only ...
Question I found out elivated levels of lipase at 203. I have been having on and off nausea but no vomiting. I had pain in my upper right...
Hello all. I'm new here and have a question. My daughter Laura is diagnosed with gestational diabetes. She's currently on medications,...
I'm heart broken just found out I have gestational diabetes! Anyone else on the same boat? What are you doing different to get better?
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333892766
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.