Diabetes - Gestational Community

A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
81 - 100 (of 661) questions
I have just been told at 36 weeks that I have gestational diabetes. My midwife missed my family history in my notes so didn't test me for...
3 answers |
Hey good morning/afternoon mommies!! I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I have GD so my question is when you take your insulin does your little pe...
1 answer |
So yesterday I found out I failed my gluclouse test (which was a horrible experience) and the doctor said I wasn't gaining enough weight....
3 answers |
so I was told I didn't pass my hr test I have 2 weeks go back and do the 3 hr test. Any suggestions and what I should be doing?
1 answer |
getting tested for gestational diabetes, my glucose thingy came up 149 and it's supposed to be bellow 130, any who the test is in a few d...
4 answers |
So I found out today I have gestational diabetes and I'm really upset by this cos I am so careful about what I eat since the day I found ...
8 answers |
How is the test performed?
8 answers |
I go Wednesday for my glucose test and I'm a little scared. I don't do well with taste and texture and scared it'll mange more sick. Ever...
14 answers |
I learned my blood came back abnormal for the blood glucose test and now I have to go in for a four hour test to test for gestational dia...
4 answers |
I go Friday for my glucose test. .and my Dr said I can eat a breakfast first...do any of u mommy's have any idea's of somthing I can eat ...
3 answers |
Can I tell my doctor I don't want to take the glucose test again???
20 answers |
I'm 30 weeks along with my first baby, and I just found out that I have gestational diabetes. I thought I was doing really well from the ...
1 answer |
I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, any one know of any good shakes or natural remedies that can help?
4 answers |
Hey ladies need some advice, jt found out I have gestational diabetes, meal times are ok, i work long days and i would only get a lunch ...
5 answers |
Is that something that I really should worry about?! I've been looking it up but other than having a big baby, I haven't really seen anyt...
9 answers |
Hi all I'm 37+1 weeks and was at a routine midwife app yesterday, she then sent me for a trace test and scan at the hospital because of r...
3 answers |
I took my test fasting results where normal 1 hour was normal 2 hour was high and apperantly my last result didnt make it to the office i...
5 answers |
Hi group....Has anyone had abnormal result, only to be retested and everything be normal?
3 answers |
Hi im ftm im in my 34 weeks.i had my glucose test today and having 218 sugar level means its high.is this harmful for me and my baby ?wha...
3 answers |
Diabetic, supposedly. Blood sugar just dropped to 49. Headed to the hospital. Wish me luck and send positive thoughts, doctors offi...
5 answers |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes - Gestational Community
160 Members
661 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.