Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Gestational Community

A group of expecting mothers concerned about Gestational Diabetes. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
81 - 100 (of 716) questions
Im 29 weeks. The last glucose test i had was 165. Going back for a second test in a few days. Anyone going through Gestational Diabetes?
I have just been told at 36 weeks that I have gestational diabetes. My midwife missed my family history in my notes so didn't test me for...
Hey good morning/afternoon mommies!! I'm 32 weeks pregnant and I have GD so my question is when you take your insulin does your little pe...
So yesterday I found out I failed my gluclouse test (which was a horrible experience) and the doctor said I wasn't gaining enough weight....
so I was told I didn't pass my hr test I have 2 weeks go back and do the 3 hr test. Any suggestions and what I should be doing?
getting tested for gestational diabetes, my glucose thingy came up 149 and it's supposed to be bellow 130, any who the test is in a few d...
So I found out today I have gestational diabetes and I'm really upset by this cos I am so careful about what I eat since the day I found ...
How is the test performed?
I go Wednesday for my glucose test and I'm a little scared. I don't do well with taste and texture and scared it'll mange more sick. Ever...
I learned my blood came back abnormal for the blood glucose test and now I have to go in for a four hour test to test for gestational dia...
I go Friday for my glucose test. .and my Dr said I can eat a breakfast first...do any of u mommy's have any idea's of somthing I can eat ...
Can I tell my doctor I don't want to take the glucose test again???
I'm 30 weeks along with my first baby, and I just found out that I have gestational diabetes. I thought I was doing really well from the ...
I've been diagnosed with gestational diabetes, any one know of any good shakes or natural remedies that can help?
Hey ladies need some advice, jt found out I have gestational diabetes, meal times are ok, i work long days and i would only get a lunch ...
Is that something that I really should worry about?! I've been looking it up but other than having a big baby, I haven't really seen anyt...
Hi all I'm 37+1 weeks and was at a routine midwife app yesterday, she then sent me for a trace test and scan at the hospital because of r...
I took my test fasting results where normal 1 hour was normal 2 hour was high and apperantly my last result didnt make it to the office i...
Hi group....Has anyone had abnormal result, only to be retested and everything be normal?
Hi im ftm im in my 34 weeks.i had my glucose test today and having 218 sugar level means its high.is this harmful for me and my baby ?wha...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.