Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 4885) questions
My Novolog shots don't seem to work when I take it with food resulting in a lot of high blood sugars. When I take a shot to counter the ...
6 answers | 1 comment |
My question is, who has the right to say an insulin dependent diabetic will have poor control of their diabetes? Question is because I ha...
49 answers | 1 comment |
what are the Type 1 diabetes
2 answers |
what happens if the sugar level goes as low as 10 or zero ? Today morning just half an hour before my wife woke up and found that her ...
18 answers |
Hello everyone, so recently, I've been experiencing some higher than normal blood sugar levels and have had some swelling in my leg. Toda...
3 answers |
My story dates back to 2009 or so. Prior to experiencing the hypoglycemic symptoms which affect me to this day, I will give you some back...
Please take a moment to reach out to Super_Sally888, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leade...
1 answer |
My mom taking insulin . 2 time a day. If not then blood sugar more then 30. She had stone in gallbladder. Doctor removed gallbladder rec...
2 answers |
So on the 19th, My wife was in a world of pain and really swollenafter 5 days of antibiotics. She’d taken amoxicillin and clindamycin and...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Saw air bubble in leurlock. Retightened leurlock in case it was loose. While doing that heard crack noise like maybe tightened too much a...
1 answer |
I read an answer to a question about joining the military as a diabetic and the answer was a resounding NO. However I was wondering if di...
26 answers | 1 comment |
If my father has diabetes does that mean i have chance of getting it as well? I am only in my late teens and i'm very afraid i may have i...
1 answer | 2 comments |
We have a family friend whose daughter has Type 1- they have been working with their dog, whom they purchased for the purpose of being an...
1 answer | 1 comment |
And become loose? How did it affect insulin delivery....? Can u tell when it is loose?
1 answer |
I am type 1 diabetic for 12 years and i am insulin dependent.Does my diabetic will affect my immunoglobulin level of IGG and IGM. If it a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I started taking Lyrica due to nueropathy pain in my arms that made it difficult to sleep. Since I have started Lyrica ( i take one 50mg ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My older brother was diagnosed with juvenile diabetes a few years ago. He is now 40 years old. He has become progressively worse. It is c...
4 answers | 1 comment |
hi I'm 18 years old and i have had type 1 diabetes since i was 4 years old. Right now my A1C is at a 14 and i feel so sick. Can you tell ...
11 answers |
Recently I've been not feeling myself and I want to ask people who have gone through this before I go to my GP. Im not diagnosed with dia...
2 answers |
My questions are about Diamaxol (Diabeticine) a natural supplement. There has been a lot of information and studies claiming that Diamax...
8 answers |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
2.51k Members
4.89k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.