Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 4891) questions
Hello, My name is Mike and I am a type 1 diabetic. I'm 18 years old and was just wondering what complications could arise from taking ...
The VA is claiming I have type 1 diabetes and thus they are not responsible. I was 29 and 2 years back from Vietnam (III corps area, whi...
He has been complaining of dizziness, his right eye has become blurry, he is HUNGRY all the time, he is urinating more, he is not interes...
"hypercatabolic decrease insulin effect and consequently cause insulin resistance". can anyone explain the sentence with detailed mech...
My Novolog shots don't seem to work when I take it with food resulting in a lot of high blood sugars. When I take a shot to counter the ...
My question is, who has the right to say an insulin dependent diabetic will have poor control of their diabetes? Question is because I ha...
what are the Type 1 diabetes
what happens if the sugar level goes as low as 10 or zero ? Today morning just half an hour before my wife woke up and found that her ...
Hello everyone, so recently, I've been experiencing some higher than normal blood sugar levels and have had some swelling in my leg. Toda...
My story dates back to 2009 or so. Prior to experiencing the hypoglycemic symptoms which affect me to this day, I will give you some back...
Please take a moment to reach out to Super_Sally888, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leade...
My mom taking insulin . 2 time a day. If not then blood sugar more then 30. She had stone in gallbladder. Doctor removed gallbladder rec...
So on the 19th, My wife was in a world of pain and really swollenafter 5 days of antibiotics. She’d taken amoxicillin and clindamycin and...
Saw air bubble in leurlock. Retightened leurlock in case it was loose. While doing that heard crack noise like maybe tightened too much a...
I read an answer to a question about joining the military as a diabetic and the answer was a resounding NO. However I was wondering if di...
If my father has diabetes does that mean i have chance of getting it as well? I am only in my late teens and i'm very afraid i may have i...
We have a family friend whose daughter has Type 1- they have been working with their dog, whom they purchased for the purpose of being an...
And become loose? How did it affect insulin delivery....? Can u tell when it is loose?
I am type 1 diabetic for 12 years and i am insulin dependent.Does my diabetic will affect my immunoglobulin level of IGG and IGM. If it a...
I started taking Lyrica due to nueropathy pain in my arms that made it difficult to sleep. Since I have started Lyrica ( i take one 50mg ...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.