Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 4823) questions
Does anyone know how old the youngest person was who was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes? Also how old the youngest kid was who recieve...
34 answers |
My son is a Type 1 diabetic, diagnosed at 15. He has a 2 1/2 y/o son that they had trouble waking one morning. My son grabbed his teste...
3 answers |
Recently I've been not feeling myself and I want to ask people who have gone through this before I go to my GP. Im not diagnosed with dia...
2 answers |
My questions are about Diamaxol (Diabeticine) a natural supplement. There has been a lot of information and studies claiming that Diamax...
8 answers |
I don't want to take diabetic medicine everyday is there are substitute ?
1 answer |
I accidentally posted this in the wrong section so I decided it would be more fitting here. Here's the gist of it. Last week, I suddenly ...
1 answer |
Hey, I have been type 1 for over 10 years and have been offered a secondment by my work to live and work in California for 12-18 month...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have a student with type 1 juvenile diabetes. He is in first grade and is seven years old. He was diagnosed a little over a year ago....
5 answers | 1 comment |
Hi.I have a question. I've been a diabetic Type 1 for close to 45 years. Recently my endocrinologist suggest I use Lantus. She thought it...
2 answers |
Has anyone had your pump fall on rug or floor... is it ok if this happens? So far pump seems to be ok and functioning but still wondered ...
1 answer |
For parents of newly diagnosed children with juvenile diabetes, it's a really scary time! Most are blind sided by it as was my friend. ...
1 answer |
First off, I would like to say, yes I am extremely depressed right now, but no, I am in no way shape or form suicidal. Anyway, I have b...
1 answer |
Hi. I am new to this app. I just downloaded it. I put in I worked out 20 minutes; however I was just testing it out and now I can't de...
1 answer |
I had a couple of other questions for those that might have an understanding about some of the nutritional areas involved w/ Type 1 Diabe...
2 answers |
Hi I just found this site today. My son is 12 yrs old and has had type 1 diabetes since he was 6 yrs. He is now on a pump and has been f...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I have noticed recently that when I take a deep breath my feet tingle on the tops, is this related to diabetes and what should I do
1 answer | 1 comment |
I just read that comedian Jerry Lewis passed away today at 91 of natural causes- you may or may not know this, but he had Type 1 diabetes...
1 answer |
I started taking Sinemet about 3 months ago and my blood sugar levels, insulin resistance are all over the map. In the morning I fight t...
1 answer |
I was reading an interesting article that was talking about researchers discovering that many organ donors who have type 1 diabetes had h...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My daughter has had diabetes for 10 years and has experienced significant weight gain. She has tried over the years to lose with diet an...
38 answers |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
2.49k Members
4.82k Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.