Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes - Type 1 Community

A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
61 - 80 (of 4885) questions
Hello, I am a 15 year old type 1 Diabetic, Ive had this disease for about 8 years now. Recently I found out that I can NOT do a lot of jo...
I have a friend who has been managing her daughter's type 1 diabetes- she has run into many comments from others that she feels frustrate...
I'm a 36 year old male with Type 1 diabetes and end stage renal disease (on dialysis). Like any guy, I masturbate. Over the last few mo...
Hey guys! I was diagnosed diabetic 6 months ago and it's been a roller coaster ever since. First, they thought Type 2 then it was decided...
Been having pulsating feelings under skin/tingling and wondering it could be? It is at the infusion site under the skin and I'm not sure ...
I recently requested a C-Peptide blood test be drawn to help with my goal of being injection free. Even though, I was diagnosed at 15 y.o...
I have been a type 1 diabetic now for 17 yrs. For the most part I would say I am under good control. However, I have been addicted to s...
My husband just started taking insulin May 4th. Last night we checked his sugar 2 1/2 hours after he ate and it was 225. He had his 50 ...
Hi, I've been diabetic since I was 9 years old. I used to have great control of it as I was younger but now I'm 21 and I dont have contr...
If so, what was your experience?
I just want something that I can just buy if I am in a hurry and I will want to eat for lunch that I can pick up on my way to work. Thanks
I'm a diabetic with an interest in joining the navy seals. I'm aware that in previous years that this was an automatic disqualification b...
Can anybody help me find the root cause for this: My dad got wounds on both the toes with holes made impinging into 1/4th of the skin pr...
Does anyone use Novolog sliding scale for insulin diabetes? What health benefits you people get from it?
Ok so I posted in another post about how I was worried about my daughter well after labs and daily finger pricks her sugar level has reac...
Been on pump a month, and about 8 times (20 days worth), my sugars have been high. (due to unknown bad site) Other day changed pump after...
Ok it all started 3 weeks ago. My daughter had what we thought was a stomach virus well the vomiting and all stopped rather quickly howev...
I noticed quite of few questions from other parents regarding their children with type 1 complaining of stomach aches, I would like to "a...
I have diagnosed with diabetes from last 2 years and now i have to work in the mid night shift what should be my diet from 6pm to 6am IST...
Hello Type 1 Community Members... This is the last week to answer our diabetes and weight loss survey on MedHelp, which you'll find on th...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.