Aa
A
A
Close
Diabetes - Type 1 Community
A community of people with Type 1 or Juvenile Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
81 - 100 (of 4809) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
k sorry if im in the wrong community room or whatever but i dont know if this is a diabetes thing or a girl thing, i dont know if you rea...
3 answers |
I am suffering from low blood pressure and my sugar level is normal and sometimes goes up little bit . I am asking about reasons that mak...
2 answers |
Can someone tell me what a normal glucose level for a child is? For example a child has a small bowl of cereal and then is tested withi...
28 answers | 4 comments |
5536886 tn?1455830946
Have you ever had trouble while traveling with your pump, monitors, or insulin? Is security pretty understanding when you travel with th...
2 answers | 1 comment |
1341894 tn?1276129380
The VA is claiming I have type 1 diabetes and thus they are not responsible. I was 29 and 2 years back from Vietnam (III corps area, whi...
8 answers | 1 comment |
5536886 tn?1455830946
I was just reading up on pancreatic cell transplant- apparently there was a patient in Italy that received a transplant of pancreatic cel...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been taking effexor er for a while and decided to quit cold turkey which I know isn't good. Horrible side effects. But all of a su...
1 answer |
I'm type 1 and trying to lose weight (10-15 lbs) but every time I go on my walks I have to suck on hard candy before I finish (45 min wal...
2 answers |
I'm hedding off to college soon, I'm a senior and it's college APP week. The first thing that went through my mind was, "how in the world...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a 25 year old female and for the last 10 months I've suffered from chronic dizziness. I've experienced tremor in my left ha...
2 answers |
For years I was able to get Novolog using Medicare part B and my supplemental insurance. About a year ago my drug store refused to supply...
1 answer |
My child often complains of stomach aches - which I can relate it to having a low. However, once in a while (since he's been diagnosed 6...
32 answers | 2 comments |
I'm not doing anything different in my routine but for the past 3 nights around 1:30 I wake up with my blood sugar in the 60's. Any ideas...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I've been a type 1 diabetic for 12 1/2 years. My doctor took me of Humulin N because A1c was 5.5 and I would experience lows through out...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So once in coma, does the body start shutting down, I.e. Respiratory heart ect? Father in law 84yrs has been given 2 months and is riddle...
1 answer |
My husband has been consistantly waking up in the morning having sweated during the night, however the biggest problem is that the sweat ...
4 answers |
If my meter has been giving me a reading of high for two days and taking insulin hasn't significantly lowered it what should I do? I've o...
2 answers |
Is it widely the norm to have a healthy pregnancy/healthy baby if you have had type 1 diabetes since childhood? What are the biggest ris...
2 answers |
I use Med Tronic Quick sets it just recently started happening my pump says nothings wrong. When I take out my set my butt bleeds. It nor...
3 answers |
1353681 tn?1387087333
I have heard stories that some diabetics had high sugars, went on the pump after, and the levels came down and they lost weight too. My ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Diabetes - Type 1 Community Resources
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Blank
Manila, Philippines
5536886 tn?1455830946
Blank