Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
21 - 40 (of 474) questions
We are glad you are here and have some great resources to help! If you are wondering if you are at risk for diabetes or just want to g...
I had been taking Abilify for ten years. Recently I found out that l have prediabetes. I realized that the medicine is probably the cause...
2 answers |
Hi, I have dark underarms and thighs as well. I know whenever a person starts to get these things it can be a symptom of diabetes. All my...
5 answers | 2 comments |
My dad developed diabetes at a later age and I want to prevent it.
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hi I'm a 19 year old mail and play college basketball. Im 6'8 and about 175 pounds. My grandma had type2 diabetes before she passed and ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My Glucose after 7 hours of when I last ate was 110. Is that within normal range or considered prediabetic?
2 answers |
Hi guys. I am a commercial pilot. I am 42 and man. My father had diabetes and no more in all my family don't have/had diabetes. My we...
4 answers | 1 comment |
How do I get my A1C levels down I was labeled by my physician as prediabetic in 1 year I went from 5.8-6.0 though I lost 6 pounds is ther...
1 answer | 1 comment |
what is a good sugar reading
4 answers |
i was talking to a friend regarding her diabetes type two, and she said she found out she had this by using a glucose monitor a few times...
2 answers | 1 comment |
What is the best meter?
2 answers |
Hi and thank you for taking the time to read this. My a1c been up and down for a year now and back in February my a1c rocketed to 6.5 fro...
1 answer |
I've noticed for a year or so that I eat a lot and am hungry a lot, but gain no weight, already being rather skinny. I've already been t...
1 answer |
yesterday blood test has been done. report indicates fasting 105 mg & after food 91 mg. i am taking formin 500 SR tab daily. pls inform m...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I want to know if black beans, eggs and milk 2% fat are bad for a prediabetic
1 answer | 1 comment |
12 days ago I received a 2ml bethametasone injection for lower back severe pain. Two days ago I came with 125mg/dl fasting glucose readin...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Hi Guys, i'm basically 32, morbidly Obese, Height 5'7''/67inches, Weight 245 Pounds/110KG, Finally I went to see a renowned Endocrin...
I'm trying to fulfill the requirements of my health survey.
2 answers | 4 comments |
About a year ago during routine blood work, my fasting glucose result was found to be 102. My doctor (an endocrinologist I see for my thy...
3 answers |
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone could give me some answers about how fast an a1c will rise after 6 months???. I was diagnosed with predia...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
370 Members
474 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.