Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
61 - 80 (of 483) questions
Hi. I'm not sure if my 48-year-old mom's fever-like symptoms of headaches and pain right now has anything to do with diabetes, but in cas...
I will be having fasting labwork (Chemistry (which includes blood glucose), HgA1C, Lipid Panel). I am trying NOT to get diabetes & was to...
Over the past 4-5 years I usually come in around 90-99 when I get blood drawn following a 12 hour fast. Yesterday I was at 110. I fas...
Hello, I have a medical concern. I don`t have any type of diabetes as well as my family members. Already 2-3 weeks i have some of diab...
Hello , i have a problem and need your help. I am 23 y.o. computer engineer. In past two month i had a lot of stress because of my fa...
Maybe it will sound strange but, I didnt eat anything ( in past 3-4 hours at evening time) and tested my GC Level after 1 cup of hot te...
I checked my blood sugar in past 2 days and it was 81-85 fasting and around 99 after eating a meal ( vegetarian with no sugar added). ...
Hello, I decided to make a blood and urine analysis after a long 5 hour flight. And in my urine was found Ketones. My blood sugar is ...
Once i went to the emergency, they took my glucose and as the result was 120 ( and they told that i can be pre diabetes). My reason to go...
I've had hypoglycemia symptoms for about 2-3 months unaware & when I found out I've had my sugar low for a long time I started checking ...
I am newly diagnosed prediabetic. I gave up artificial sweeteners over a year ago. I useblue agave for coffee and honey for tea. What can...
My habit is 5.6 and morning blood sugar is 113. Is it blood sugar ? What steps I have to take to control it?
Fist thing in the morning my sugar is low most the time never gets above 115 after eating but for the last two days my numbers have been ...
Hello, everyone! I was diagnosed as PRE-diabetic a year ago. Recently been on the Keto diet, and taking in zero carbs other than the ...
Is ghere a meter mire reliable than another m? Di you calibrate wuth your doctor or something? Thanks
My homeopath diagnosed me as pre-diabetic, and said that its best to only have 50 grams of carbs a day. Is this a reasonable carb intake?
my wonderful girlfriend is type 1. i'm still learning what that all means. curiously asking questions she tested my blood sugar and it wa...
today blood sugar test has been done. blood suar fasting 103 mg & taking meals after 2hours report 116 mg.pls advice me about report
I suffer from some anxiety and such. Last year I freaked when my doc told me my A1C was 6.0. Exactly one year ago my fasting numbers ...
I have my mom's old blood sugar tester. I test it from time to time because she died from complications of diabetes. It has always been s...
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.