Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community

A group of people with Pre-Diabetes to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share your experiences.
61 - 80 (of 474) questions
I checked my blood sugar in past 2 days and it was 81-85 fasting and around 99 after eating a meal ( vegetarian with no sugar added). ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I decided to make a blood and urine analysis after a long 5 hour flight. And in my urine was found Ketones. My blood sugar is ...
2 answers |
Once i went to the emergency, they took my glucose and as the result was 120 ( and they told that i can be pre diabetes). My reason to go...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I've had hypoglycemia symptoms for about 2-3 months unaware & when I found out I've had my sugar low for a long time I started checking ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I am newly diagnosed prediabetic. I gave up artificial sweeteners over a year ago. I useblue agave for coffee and honey for tea. What can...
4 answers | 2 comments |
My habit is 5.6 and morning blood sugar is 113. Is it blood sugar ? What steps I have to take to control it?
1 answer |
Fist thing in the morning my sugar is low most the time never gets above 115 after eating but for the last two days my numbers have been ...
2 answers |
Hello, everyone! I was diagnosed as PRE-diabetic a year ago. Recently been on the Keto diet, and taking in zero carbs other than the ...
3 answers |
Is ghere a meter mire reliable than another m? Di you calibrate wuth your doctor or something? Thanks
3 answers |
My homeopath diagnosed me as pre-diabetic, and said that its best to only have 50 grams of carbs a day. Is this a reasonable carb intake?
5 answers |
my wonderful girlfriend is type 1. i'm still learning what that all means. curiously asking questions she tested my blood sugar and it wa...
2 answers |
today blood sugar test has been done. blood suar fasting 103 mg & taking meals after 2hours report 116 mg.pls advice me about report
2 answers | 1 comment |
I suffer from some anxiety and such. Last year I freaked when my doc told me my A1C was 6.0. Exactly one year ago my fasting numbers ...
6 answers | 3 comments |
I have my mom's old blood sugar tester. I test it from time to time because she died from complications of diabetes. It has always been s...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I am on a strict diet and excercising. Why is my blood sugar (122-147) in the AM. After meals it is 111. I take no meds and very healthy....
2 answers | 1 comment |
I have been pre diabetic diagnosed for 2 weeks but my BG is all over the place will it settle down soon ?
2 answers |
Hello all. Please I need help and answers. What if in a day one does fasting three times that is after breakfast, lunch and dinner and no...
1 answer |
I have been instructed by my health assessment to join this community as part of credit earning. I know it's because of my BMI being high...
2 answers |
Recently diagnosed pre diabetic. Fasting has been 92-111. Last 2 weeks. This orange "meter" in this app seems to say that's in range, but...
1 answer |
I dont know how to classify myself Either type 2 or prediabetic What are the governing numbers? I am now for 2 eeaks on low carb diet ...
2 answers |
Top Diabetes Answerers
231441 tn?1333896366
Manila, Philippines
Learn About Top Answerers
Diabetes Prevention & Pre-Diabetes Community
370 Members
474 Questions
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.