Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Diabetes Forum

Questions in the Diabetes forum are answered by medical professionals. Topics covered include Type 2 Diabetes, blood glucose monitoring, diabetes and heart disease, diabetes and pneumonia, diabetes and pregnancy, diabetes and vision problems, diabetes and wound healing, diabetic complications, hyperglycemia, hypoglycemia, and insulin.
My friend just took 6 units of Levemir instead of her normal Humalog. What should she do now?
I've heard it is 20.
Hi all, I am 30 years old, exercise, with a fairly clean diet, no family history of diabetes. I have recently visited an endo because ...
i want to know about glocose fasting FBS over night 12 hours fasting morninig result comes 130 can any buddy guide me is it dengerious o...
I am using Novolog 3 times and Lantus 1 time. I usually have a dinner 7:00PM, BS is raging from 110 to 160 at 10:00PM, 100-120 at 2:00A...
Hello Everyone: I'm a 48 year old man. Constantly thirsty. Constantly going to the bathroom.. every 15-20 minutes at times. I crave thin...
Popular Resources
Here are three summertime recipes that will satisfy your hunger without wreaking havoc on your blood sugar.
If you have prediabetes, type 2 diabetes isn’t inevitable. Find out how you can stop diabetes before it starts.
Diabetes-friendly recipes and tips for your game day party.
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Simple ways to keep your blood sugar in check.
8 blood sugar-safe eats.