Aa
A
A
A
Close

Disaster Preparedness Community

81 - 100 (of 289) questions
Every individual make and model of rifle requires a unique set of cleaning tools. Illustrated is a cleaning set for the popular 5.56 M-16...
If you are considering purchasing spare parts for your semi-automatic rifle, single-shot rifle, or semi-automatic handgun, the most essen...
If you are a serious survivalist you need spare parts for your rifle. The down side is that spare parts are expensive. A Springfield M1A ...
There are so many possible contingencies to worry about, that I'm not sure that an individual family has to worry about making a written ...
Compact Fluorescent Lamps (CFL's) use electricity to heat an element in a lamp's base that leads the mercury vapor to produce light. At t...
Dutch ovens are extremely useful. They can be used indoors or out, over a gas, coal, charcoal or wood fire, and can bake, broil, saute, f...
In a power outage there is a liklihood people will be trapped in elevators that suddently stop. Most elevators have an emergency batte...
I have done volunteer work in Joplin twice now, once on memorial day weekend, and once today. Neither time was I in the disaster zone bu...
Many states now have laws mandating the storage of and the training in use of so-called "automatic defribrillators". In nursing homes ...
If you are a diabetic, and injecting yourself with insulin several times daily, a disaster can be very difficult. You may run out of insu...
Hi, Get the facts on radiation exposure, radiation sickness and how to protect yourself Click Here: http://www.medhelp.org/general...
A few weeks ago the Doctors put up a blog for all to see with information regarding the n radioactiviity from the reactor in Japan , toda...
Hi, http://www.medhelp.org/general-health/articles/Emergency-Supplies-Every-Home-Needs/146 Best, MedHelp
About this chat Radiologist Garry Choy, MD, of Massachusetts General Hospital discusses the health risks of radiation exposure, how you ...
Live from the Japan Disaster: Medical Response on the Ground Tuesday Mar 22, 2011, 08:00PM - 09:00PM (EST) http://www.medhelp.org/healt...
does any one have a good first aid kit list of what i can put in my home first aid kit. thanks
Snow goggles are necessary if you spend extended time in an environment where the landscape is entirely covered in snow. The North Pole f...
Leathernecks from the Marine Corps Martial Arts Center at Quantico Virginia recently evaluated twelve pocket knifes, any one of which is ...
If you are a disaster planner you need contact telephone numbers for the dispatchers of every railroad in your district. In some cases th...
Two ropes of different diameters may be fastened together by what is called a sheet-bend, sometimes known as a becket bend or a weaver's ...
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.