Aa
A
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This forum is for questions and support for Divorce and Breakups. Discussions include managing grief/anger, legal issues, and moving forward to reclaim your life.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
1 - 20 (of 1427) questions
Basically back at the beginning of January I met a slightly older woman and we kind of hit it off, I'm 38 by the way. Well to cut a long ...
So I haven’t been on here for a while but now it’s on a new topic: divorce. So I got married four months ago but during the course of our...
I really liked this guy but he was 10 yrs older than me. He was extremely flirty all the time but I liked the attention he gave me. I had...
We were together 3 years. She broke up with me because I took her for granted and got complacent in the last half year. I was selfish and...
My boyfriend of 2 yrs have been fighting a lot and has stemmed, at least for me, from resentment. He has a testicular mass or issue that ...
Here it goes time to tell my story. I have been with my husband 9 yrs and married 2 yrs. I love my husband very much. About three weeks a...
I recently found my girlfriends text to this another man where he calls him babe, i love you, and stuffs like that. she even used to ditc...
I was married 14 years have been divorced over 10. My children are grown up and I have a grandchild. The ex has moved on and has children...
I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years and 6 weeks ago my boyfriend broke up with me saying he didn't feel the same anymore. I...
i have just recently broken up for the second time with him. we have been together for 1,5 year. last year we argue a lot we just hurt ea...
My wife of 12 years left me 7 months ago, after 4 months of trying to win her back I met someone who has totally turn my life around. My ...
I was very happly married for 30 years and one day my husband just said I not in love with you anymore, I had no idea he was unhappy. I a...
I m 28 years old and my girlfriend just dumped me after 13 years of relationship and in a month got engaged to someone else ....I m Soo s...
I'd love to get a divorce and leave my husband. But I have no car no money (none at all!) No place to go, no family no friends, my health...
I suffer from severe depression and anxiety. I felt like I needed to improve myself and had to do it on my own. I broke up with my boyfri...
My husband and I are married, but currently separated. We have 3 young children whom we both love more than anything. Our marriage has ...
I am with my childs father for 3years. We met n 2months later i fell pregnant. It was durimg this time he used to become violent emotiona...
Hi, I've read a lot of threads and the advice is helpful. I figured I'd try a go. For eleven years we've been married and we have two ...
22M here. Was dating a girl for about 5 months, first GF. Things are great. We’re BOTH talking about how happy we are, we’re BOTH talking...
Please take a moment to reach out to specialmom, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader ...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?