Aa
A
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This forum is for questions and support for Divorce and Breakups. Discussions include managing grief/anger, legal issues, and moving forward to reclaim your life.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
21 - 40 (of 1429) questions
My husband and I are married, but currently separated. We have 3 young children whom we both love more than anything. Our marriage has ...
I am with my childs father for 3years. We met n 2months later i fell pregnant. It was durimg this time he used to become violent emotiona...
Hi, I've read a lot of threads and the advice is helpful. I figured I'd try a go. For eleven years we've been married and we have two ...
22M here. Was dating a girl for about 5 months, first GF. Things are great. We’re BOTH talking about how happy we are, we’re BOTH talking...
Please take a moment to reach out to specialmom, and give a shout out for how much you appreciate her! She has been a Community Leader ...
I have seriously considered divorcing my husband because of his lack of ability to keep a job. He either gets fired from or quits every ...
I and my lady have been in a strong relationship for the past 5 years. It started at a very slow pace of promotions varying from friend t...
I am 25 years old and my ex boyfriend is 26. We are together for 10 years. We got married in 2012 but it was a secret to my parents. His ...
I left my ex-wife 5 years ago after a ten year struggle to try to make it work. I've just recently been diagnosed with bipolar disorder s...
I'm an indian girl and married my husband 4 years back. I knew from beginning that he wanted to marry his girlfriend but his mom didnt al...
My fiance has just left me for another woman and im 35 weeks pregnant how do i survive all of this without having a breakdown
Hi. I left my husband a year ago but since we have just fought through courts over child contact. I left due to his controlling and abusi...
I recently ended a 1.5 year relationship and after a month and a half he started dating a 16 year old girl(he is 22).They knew each other...
If you've suffered a break up, what wisdom did you get from this? Was there anything you'd do over? What can you share to help others?

I’ve been with my partner for 5.5 years. He has a 6 year old son, lots of debt and he can’t drive, so whilst I’ve always loved him we’ve ...
Okay, i have been married for 5 years ans the last 3 years since the birth of my son, our relationship have really change. The fights kep...
My first love became my partner and a father when we were teens. We divorced 5 years later. It has been 10 years and even through me havi...
i found out in April that my wife has been having an affair. We have been together for 12 years. Married for 7 of them and have 3 childre...
I've been married for 11 years and finally feel like I have had enough. I am in a inter-cultural, inter-racial marriage but have the same...
My wife and I have been married for 25 years , high school sweet hearts. Recently I've noticed there had been a growing distance between...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.