Aa
A
A
A
Close

Divorce & Breakups Community

This forum is for questions and support for Divorce and Breakups. Discussions include managing grief/anger, legal issues, and moving forward to reclaim your life.

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
41 - 60 (of 1429) questions
I've been dating my bf for 2 yrs in a long distance relationship and he ended our relationship to go back to his ex. We both are 21 now a...
"I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and known him for 17 years. His daughter is now19 years old and his son is15 years old. The pr...
Hello. I'm 21 yrs old and I make 6 weeks today. My partner left me a little before the big news. Even after I told him we were expecting,...
My fiance and I broke up about a month ago. We still talk we still actually had hope for the future. Our relationship has always been re...
so i meet a guy almost two years ago he was god sent attentive,caring,nd was very gud wit my kids we started dating nd then i found out h...
I have been married about 5years to my husband. He has a son, the ex left when the child was 5months old. I am going through so much pro...
I've had a girlfriend for the last two years who I love dearly and she loves me just as much. However there is a slight problem, we are b...
hi my last few days was terrible, i drunk from about five weeks a huge amount of alcohol the bad part is i took only after one day of sto...
My husband and I have been married a little over 2 years. Very happy. Families got along great. He even took in my daughter at just 7 mon...
My husband and i keep fighting constantly. Last time we ended up with a huge fight i had decided to leave him but then he said that he do...
We've all been through them. They hurt. They make us doubt ourselves, our future. They make us mad, sad. So many emotions. And the mo...

I've been with my partner for 11 years we have 3 children. we don't live together anymore after a physical incident 3 years ago. He com...
Hi ,my name is Nikki I've been in a relationship off an on for 12 yrs. Ive been through hell an back it's a very dysfunctional relationsh...
Hi... I've never really posted here before, but read a few of the comments on similar topics and figured I would ask for some help. My bo...
I left my ex-husband,together for 7 years and married for 3 years, for another man. We have 1 child together and we worked at the same ...
I have never cheated on my husband. I recently found out he obtained a go phone. Although I've never seen it, I did find some entries ...
I feel so lost and abandoned. I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years and he helped me raise my son since he was 6 months old. The last ...
OK here goes. My devoted wife of 17 years just got diagnosed with late stage 4 bone marrow cancer and she has only a few months left to l...
Happy anniversary to specialmom- who has been your community leader for 6 years, this month! Please take a moment to reach out to specia...

Hello All, I am an African-American educated woman; I have a career but have not been so smart in the area of relationships in the pas...
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.