Divorce & Breakups Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
41 - 60 (of 1422) questions
We've all been through them. They hurt. They make us doubt ourselves, our future. They make us mad, sad. So many emotions. And the mo...
|
I've been with my partner for 11 years we have 3 children. we don't live together anymore after a physical incident 3 years ago. He com...
1 answer |
Hi ,my name is Nikki I've been in a relationship off an on for 12 yrs. Ive been through hell an back it's a very dysfunctional relationsh...
1 answer |
Hi... I've never really posted here before, but read a few of the comments on similar topics and figured I would ask for some help. My bo...
8 answers |
I left my ex-husband,together for 7 years and married for 3 years, for another man. We have 1 child together and we worked at the same ...
2 answers |
I have never cheated on my husband. I recently found out he obtained a go phone. Although I've never seen it, I did find some entries ...
18 answers | 1 comment |
I feel so lost and abandoned. I've been with my boyfriend for 10 years and he helped me raise my son since he was 6 months old. The last ...
2 answers |
OK here goes. My devoted wife of 17 years just got diagnosed with late stage 4 bone marrow cancer and she has only a few months left to l...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Happy anniversary to specialmom- who has been your community leader for 6 years, this month! Please take a moment to reach out to specia...
|
My wife of 12 years left me 7 months ago, after 4 months of trying to win her back I met someone who has totally turn my life around. My ...
6 answers |
Hello All, I am an African-American educated woman; I have a career but have not been so smart in the area of relationships in the pas...
13 answers |
I dont want to sound completely ridiculous and naive...but I'm serious here. Do ALL men cheat?! I mean, is it not possible for a man to l...
30 answers |
I have been married since a year and a half. My husband and my MIL were too good in the beginning. i felt as if i am the most luckiest pe...
12 answers |
I recently went through a break up with a woman that I was off and on seeing for 8 months, which is long for me. Just recently I was advi...
2 answers |
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else had similar experiences- somehow that would make it less painful, I guess... I have been chronically i...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I have been in an on and off relationship for 8 years with a man, that frequently abandons me. I'm 55 and so is he. I let go for a good m...
9 answers | 1 comment |
This is a psychological question After 16 years of marriage we went through a crisis, he worked and worked non caring of me and the kid...
8 answers |
Earlier this year I had began dating this girl, let`s call her EX, in one of my classes (we`re in high school). She seemed really sweet a...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and I am deeply in love with him. Before my boyfriend i had an ex that always wanted sex...
4 answers | 1 comment |
hi, im an 18 year old male and ive been going through some crap lately. First i lost my job, i worked at a liquor store and they fired me...
2 answers |
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Divorce & Breakups Community
1.45k Members
1.42k Questions
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?