Divorce & Breakups Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to divorce, breakups, anger, child custody, child support, conflict resolution, co-parenting, dating, depression, friends and family, legal, pets, property issues, remarriage, spousal support, and visitation.
81 - 100 (of 1415) questions
I would really like to no,the difference in who breaks the affair off,,i believe it matters,but would like to no opinoins of others,,when...
18 answers |
I've known my wife for 20 years, married for 15. We have 2 children. In August of 2014 I slapped my wife's hand that was repeatedly shove...
4 answers |
Hello, I am 22 year old woman in college and I have been in an off and on relationship since 2013. I met my boyfriend in college after me...
8 answers | 1 comment |
It has been one month today, that my loving husband left. I feel horrible. We have been married for four years, which I thought was a hap...
2 answers |
I never knew the family of my boyfriend won't approve of our planned pregnancy even though we're both in our 30s (first baby) and really ...
4 answers |
I had a breakup three weeks ago, and I'm confused ever day. Her reason behind breakup is that she didn't felt anything love & emotional t...
5 answers |
5+yrs and still in litigation. ED was settled (I'd swear he paid the property mediator, and he changed values of his property at the ver...
4 answers |
I really just need advice on healing from this broken heart . My story is long so please bare with it. I've been married 9 years. We hav...
5 answers |
I am married since 11 months. I hv always been an independent girl. been working since 10 yrs but for my marriage I left my job. my husba...
3 answers |
First: I am considering breaking up with my boyfriend, but I can't bear to leave our cat behind. He has been abusive to our cat and to me...
4 answers |
My husband and I have been married for 15 years. I was married before to an alcoholic and I needed to get away from that and that is wh...
3 answers |
Over a year ago I was out riding around town with my best friend. Her boyfriend and his sister came to hangout. His sister was going down...
2 answers |
Ive been with my boyfriend for 5 years now. In the begining everything was great. After the first year i found the first phone number the...
4 answers |
Mu mother in law has been living with us for 24 years now, right from the begining since I got married, I was never asked if I was ok wit...
2 answers |
I want to hear from those women who have felt that they had a right to interfer with a marrige and chase after a married man. Come on....
133 answers |
My husband and I have been married for three and half years. We became best friends prior to getting married and our marriage was very g...
117 answers |
To literally go off of the deep end. I'm a highly educated, intelligent woman, 4 year education, yada yada. Very independent very woman...
4 answers |
My spouse is furious with me and we have been separated over a month. He gave me an ultimatum of separation or divorce, I listened to my ...
6 answers |
What do you do you have a chance to get back together with a ex but everything inside you tells you not to do it? I have been a emotiona...
1 answer |
hi i am a masters student i am 26 years old man and divorced. just need someone to talk. just respond if any one interested.
1 answer |
Top Relationships Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Divorce & Breakups Community
1.44k Members
1.42k Questions
Popular Resources
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?