Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dizzy Group

For those who are dizzy for no apparent reason. Like when you first exit a rollercoaster. Especially when you exercise, eat too many carbs, etc. An engine running type feeling inside the head and/or chest also. Not exactly vertigo The room isn't spinning, its an earthquake feeling inside.
1 - 6 (of 19) questions
Hi everyone. Just wanted to post My situation in case it can help someone else out there. I have suffered from headaches my entire life....
On July 11th, 2014, my fiancee's life went to hell. He has been dizzy and sick for over a year. We have spent thousands of dollars and se...
Hello, I suffer from severe panic attacks. I've had mild of ones for a few years since I had my children but the past 6 months have bee...
Hello everyone. I've recently felt really dizzy these past few days. But what I found out is that I get dizzy during 2 specific situat...
Hey everyone. I am an 18 year old female. I have been dizzy kinda like lightheaded off balance feeling for 4 months. It was 24/7 and I wa...
Saturday night something came on me I cant explain. At 10 pm I was watching t.v when all of a sudden it hit me out of now where. My heart...
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.