Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1916) questions
I get winded when I do housework like mopping, try to dance and especially if I worry or stress. I have to calm myself down as I start to...
Hello all! I am 14 years old and was diagnosed with POTS almost a year ago, since then I’ve been on many medications and treatments whic...
Hi, I just came back from Cleveland Clinic and I tested positive on the tilt table for POTS, but they also told me that it is sec...
I'm new to the group, and this is my first post. I'm a member of several dysautonomia-related FB pages, and it always seems my 21 year ol...
Hello dear experts , im boy 33 years old , i experinced bells palsy 4 days ago , i went to hospital the doctor gives me prednisone 50mg 1...
After dealing with numbness and nerve pain in my arms for sometime, I underwent an ACDF two remove herniated discs at the C5-6 and C6-7 a...
Hello. I am new to this board. I have been searching for a diagnosis for 4 years and two weeks ago finally got some answers. It seems I h...
Hello all, I was just diagnosed at the MAYO clinic with POTS. One of my symptoms is muscle twitching. Anyone else have that symptom w...
Hi everyone! I am new to this website and this is my first post. It is going to be a long one, but I am hoping some people will take the ...
My daughter gets dizzy and lightheaded and frequently vomits when in the shower. She’s 13 and also has migraines and severe fatigue. Her ...
If you have been diagnosed with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and/or various forms of autonomic dysfunction, do yourself a fa...
I finally have an appt. at an autonomic testing center but I wasted weeks trying to go other places. Maybe my bungles can help others so...
So, I have had heart problems since I was 17, originally i was diagnosed with PSVT, then at 25 I had a sinal node ablation because it was...
I was just wondering.. does anyone have visual disturbances? I can not seem to focus my eyes anymore in depth.. this is really annoyi...
my dizziness started last week and started out of no-where i found out tonight that, while moving my eyes left-to-right, I can actually c...
Heiferly asked me to let you know she us going through some tough personal problems and will be back when she's able. She can use all the...
Hello everyone.. i love the information on this site and wanted to tell you all about my situation and what you guys think. I have had d...
Hello all! I am new to your community and thought I'd hit you up for a little help. It seems that many people with POTS do not know the...
How many of you have trouble with BP, syncope, etc. when there's a big storm? I have a terrible time, and I'd love to hear other people'...
I am a 24 year old female. I have had multiple surgeries since I was younger (tonsils removed, 2 ovarian cysts removed, gallbladder remov...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.