Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1910) questions
Hello all! I am 14 years old and was diagnosed with POTS almost a year ago, since then I’ve been on many medications and treatments whic...
Hello. I am new to this board. I have been searching for a diagnosis for 4 years and two weeks ago finally got some answers. It seems I h...
I was just wondering.. does anyone have visual disturbances? I can not seem to focus my eyes anymore in depth.. this is really annoyi...
my dizziness started last week and started out of no-where i found out tonight that, while moving my eyes left-to-right, I can actually c...
Heiferly asked me to let you know she us going through some tough personal problems and will be back when she's able. She can use all the...
Hello everyone.. i love the information on this site and wanted to tell you all about my situation and what you guys think. I have had d...
Hello all! I am new to your community and thought I'd hit you up for a little help. It seems that many people with POTS do not know the...
How many of you have trouble with BP, syncope, etc. when there's a big storm? I have a terrible time, and I'd love to hear other people'...
I am a 24 year old female. I have had multiple surgeries since I was younger (tonsils removed, 2 ovarian cysts removed, gallbladder remov...
Hello! I am a 26 year old female with inappropriate sinus tachycardia (IST), displaying all symptoms. I recently had an EP study because ...
I’m a 36 year old female. I’m 5 ft 5 and about 120 lbs and I’m very active. I’ve been having these “dizzy spells” for about 6 years. I’v...
So what does that mean? I don’t get Migraines though.
Hey Everyone, I'm a longtime member of MedHelp forums, actually longer than my current member name (since 2004) but this is my first p...
Hi I have been having "hot flashes" for a period of time that began with a constellation of other symptoms. The hot flashes appear to ha...
Hi, I'm a 29 year old female experiencing a lot of crazy symptoms, new here and wanted to get some feedback. I'll try to summarize. T...
I was diagnosed with dysautonomia at the age of 14. I had a tilt table test shortly afterwards. My heart rate went up 39 beats. My doctor...
My daughter has Hyperadrenergic Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome and I am just wondering if anyone else has this form of POTS. ...
My mom had an angiogram done after almost having a heart attack! She was at the hospital for 4 days the catheterization went fine she had...
I've been watching my BP the last week rarely is more that 10 off in either direction, is 110/70 considered low BP? My cardio put me on 0...
I am just thinking kind of out loud. The oother night I thought I sip a glass of wine at dinner. silly me! Wiithinn a coupl...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.