Aa
A
A
Close
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
1 - 20 (of 1892) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, it's been a while since I last posted here, so please bear with me. I've been told I have POTS after a tilt table test in January. ...
12 answers |
Hi, I just came back from Cleveland Clinic and I tested positive on the tilt table for POTS, but they also told me that it is sec...
36 answers | 5 comments |
20539565 tn?1500353192
Hello, I am trying to get pregnant with baby #2. I was diagnosed with POTS in November 2017. I am terrified that the pregnancy might ma...
In the last six months I have almost entirely lost my appetite. Without meaning to do so, I have lost 30 pounds. I'm not dreadfully thi...
1 answer |
171927 tn?1294027323
Hi, I'm a 29 year old female experiencing a lot of crazy symptoms, new here and wanted to get some feedback. I'll try to summarize. T...
4 answers |
886699 tn?1270783344
I have been having this weard acid smell feeling in my nose, it co mes and goes, I have had it for about a month now. It feels as if wh...
4 answers |
Have you overcome a flu with POTS? Hi, I'm from Spain and my English is not very good, I'm sorry. I have POTS and I wanted to know ...
1 answer |
I am 13 years old, and in the 7th grade. A couple days ago I was diagnosed with dysautonomia. No one in my family has it but me, so it wa...
8 answers |
I was diagnosed with a nervous system imbalance called Dysautonomia in 2005. At the time my main problem (and the only symptom I really...
1 answer |
I've been dealing with a form of dysautonomia since 2006, it has now turned into pots. I'm scheduled for a pacemaker right before Thanksg...
1 answer |
Hello! I am a 26 year old female with inappropriate sinus tachycardia (IST), displaying all symptoms. I recently had an EP study because ...
9 answers |
Hey! I have a strange question for you guys... I have noticed that multiple people with POTS have feeding tubes... (Ranging from semi-per...
3 answers |
I have night time bradycardia where my heart slows way down when I am in REM sleep. Night time monitoring of my heart rate shows that it...
14 answers | 4 comments |
I've been dealing with a form of dysautonomia since 2006, with symptoms that are ringing in the ears, Raynaud's, insomnia, restless leg s...
1 answer |
Hi. I'm 28 yrs old. For 3 yrs I've been having health issues. While pregnant I started having issues with my heart, the cardiologist sai...
1 answer |
Interested to hear if anyone has developed allergic reactions to meds after being diagnosed with dysautonomia? Some of mine are true all...
11 answers | 1 comment |
your current medical regimen is satisfactory. medication changes are to depend upon test results I still need echo and heart monitor. ...
2 answers |
For about 8 months or longer I've been experiencing joint pain, GI problems like nausea, occasional vomiting, and stomach aches. I've alw...
1 answer |
my dizziness started last week and started out of no-where i found out tonight that, while moving my eyes left-to-right, I can actually c...
Hi I hope this is the right place for questions on POTS. I have been recently diagnosed with the condition and it's thought to be li...
A
A
Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community Resources
Top Arrhythmias Answerers