Aa
A
A
A
Close

Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Dysautonomia (Autonomic Dysfunction) including: Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), neurocardiogenic syncope, mitral valve prolapse dysautonomia, pure autonomic failure, autonomic instability and others.
41 - 60 (of 1909) questions
Hello, I am trying to get pregnant with baby #2. I was diagnosed with POTS in November 2017. I am terrified that the pregnancy might ma...
In the last six months I have almost entirely lost my appetite. Without meaning to do so, I have lost 30 pounds. I'm not dreadfully thi...
I have been having this weard acid smell feeling in my nose, it co mes and goes, I have had it for about a month now. It feels as if wh...
Have you overcome a flu with POTS? Hi, I'm from Spain and my English is not very good, I'm sorry. I have POTS and I wanted to know ...
I am 13 years old, and in the 7th grade. A couple days ago I was diagnosed with dysautonomia. No one in my family has it but me, so it wa...
I was diagnosed with a nervous system imbalance called Dysautonomia in 2005. At the time my main problem (and the only symptom I really...
I've been dealing with a form of dysautonomia since 2006, it has now turned into pots. I'm scheduled for a pacemaker right before Thanksg...
Hey! I have a strange question for you guys... I have noticed that multiple people with POTS have feeding tubes... (Ranging from semi-per...
I have night time bradycardia where my heart slows way down when I am in REM sleep. Night time monitoring of my heart rate shows that it...
I've been dealing with a form of dysautonomia since 2006, with symptoms that are ringing in the ears, Raynaud's, insomnia, restless leg s...
Hi. I'm 28 yrs old. For 3 yrs I've been having health issues. While pregnant I started having issues with my heart, the cardiologist sai...
Interested to hear if anyone has developed allergic reactions to meds after being diagnosed with dysautonomia? Some of mine are true all...
your current medical regimen is satisfactory. medication changes are to depend upon test results I still need echo and heart monitor. ...
For about 8 months or longer I've been experiencing joint pain, GI problems like nausea, occasional vomiting, and stomach aches. I've alw...
Hi I hope this is the right place for questions on POTS. I have been recently diagnosed with the condition and it's thought to be li...
I have recieved copies of ECG's and they have the following coments stated on them: T Wave abnormality - on all ecg's ...
My daughter was recently diagnosed with dysautonomia. Through research, we found Dr. Aaron Banks in Bakersfield and were set up to see hi...
My doctor thinks I may have pots (postural Tachycardia Syndrome) I get tired to the point that I have to lay down I feel faint sometimes ...
Anyone else have asthma and POTS? I went to Cleveland Clinic and they recommended beta blocker, calcium channel blocker or mestinon. Lo...
Hi, I would like to understand which of the following disorders present with a sudomotor dysfunction: Parkinsons' Disease, Pure Auto...
Top Arrhythmias Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Are there grounds to recommend coffee consumption? Recent studies perk interest.
Salt in food can hurt your heart.
Get answers to your top questions about this common — but scary — symptom
How to know when chest pain may be a sign of something else
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.